Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

It can be profitable though

i do wonder if those heavy bag holders who bought the upper teens will sell or hold out for a bit of profit, after holding that long I would want to have something to show 

You don’t necessarily have to sell in order to profit. I think that eventually you will be able to take out a loan which is backed by btc. It would allow the early buyers to cash out significant amount without selling, and thereby causing a price drop..

18 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

As far as the bitcoin chart goes -  we had very little support on the way down so that would lead one to believe that we will have very little resistance on the way up.  I guess $10k is nice but it was never a meaningful price. Once we break $11,600-11,900 nothing is really in the way till $17,218 then the  ATH which is different depending ont eh exchange any my chart has as $19,700 or there about.

Guys don't worry cause bitcoin is running or think you are missing out.  well you kinda are but I'm pretty sure XRP will get a run too and it will be much more dramatic.

This year off the lows (so far)

Lite coin already went about 6.5x.

Bitcoin about 3.5x

and XRP hasn't even doubled.

We're probably gonna get two runs.  One that brings us to $5-10 then another that takes us to $25-50.  I'm still buying. trying to get under .45 

6 21 19.png

MPC agrees with you. We will pump dramatically rather sooner than later

12 hours ago, Raz said:

I’m thinking XRP gets a pump tonight. It looks super good and it usually lags Bitcoin. I wouldn’t be surprised if we woke up to .60-.70. I guess all this hub-bub is because of greedy or new to the space people. Just chill and watch the greatest show on earth!

Zero pump after the facts! 

Alt coin holders need not worry if their coins are not appearing to move. We are still in a correlated market, and the rising tide will lift all boats. These nice runs on BTC present buying opportunities in slower moving alts (like VET for instance). In a correlated market you should do your DD, decide what you want to own, and buy it on weakness, understanding that market forces are conspiring to help you. 

2 hours ago, Vesm said:

You don’t necessarily have to sell in order to profit. I think that eventually you will be able to take out a loan which is backed by btc. It would allow the early buyers to cash out significant amount without selling, and thereby causing a price drop..

You can do that already, and it is a fine strategy for ultra high net worth individuals (which we will all be soon.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.