Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

8 minutes ago, jtusa said:

Sorry guys, I'm just not lucky enough for it to hit $10, let alone $50.

I never win anything where luck is involved, and $50 would mean I won at life, so it's not going to happen.

Better sell your stack, I don't want you ruining it for me B)

7 minutes ago, jtusa said:

I never win anything where luck is involved, and $50 would mean I won at life, so it's not going to happen.

It isn't luck @jtusa. So you're okay on this one. I know how you feel, but not all good things are an accident. Luck accrues to people who have conviction and then act on it. 

4 hours ago, Eric123 said:

XRP's 100 Day EMA is crossing the 200 Day EMA  - Now.

@Milly238  @Baka @Cooliozxrp  in 2017 XRP moved in the beginning of the year and at the end of the year.  it had way more growth than any other coin 

@TheXRPNinja @VanHasen - Exactly

If the whole space and XRP continue to move as it has been, I would expect a crazy  price rise followed by a pull back that leaves us settled at around 100x off the low.  So maybe we hit $50 - pull back and settle at $20 then, the guys on this board that got in a $3 can counsel the guys that got in at $50 and let them know everything is gonna be ok during the next run.

xrp 6 20 19.png

Yes XRP has this history of huge sudden rises.  Does anyone know why XRP behaves like this compared with other currencies? 

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Yes XRP has this history of huge sudden rises.  Does anyone know why XRP behaves like this compared with other currencies? 

I have seen a few stocks that acted exactly like this. They were usually dark horses that got underestimated. The big moves always came on some kind of favorable news. It just has to be big, game changing news...and it has to come when no one is anticipating it. 

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@RussianStandards @FarangKiNok @dr_ed  Obviously guys I'm going on past performance and I don't have a crystal ball.  I got into bitcoin in October of 2013  (should have got in 6 months earlier)  got into XRP May of 2017 (should have got in 3 months earlier), I was in on the Waves ICO and I sold Ethereum $9 - (you believe that crap) ( and I"ve never sold for $$ only traded for other coins)  but I've been following bitcoin and then crypto since 2013  so I've been around a bit.  If there is one thing I've learned in that time it's this -

When it runs -  the prices go a lot higher than people expect  -  when it crashes the prices go a lot lower than people expect.  

Is $50 too high or too low a prediction for XRP?  YES!

Right now XRP is the only thing I am buying and I make a buy almost every other day or so.  

Clues eman, not tryna diss you, it’s obvious to me you have a lot of knowledge about this market so I like to refer to what you say. 

I was using BTC back in 2015 but didn’t start investing till 2017, mega gutted about this but it is what it is. All in on XRP these days, ran out of cash to put in at the wrong time. 

Time will tell wherher $50 is too much or too little, I’m sure we’ll all be surprised whichever way it goes.

Posted (edited)

I'd be very surprised if it doesn't go quite a bit up from here over the next few years. And that's all that matters.

Edit: I do hope it stays down for a while (sorry, guys) so I can accumulate a lot more XRP, but I (unfortunately) just don't see it happening.

Edited by Sirbergan

53 minutes ago, jtusa said:

you're lucky in that you're one of the few to invest in crypto early on.

41 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

you're lucky in that you're one of the few to invest in crypto early on.

Time will tell.

1 hour ago, YourAverageJoseph said:

I'm sitting on a rather large buy right now trying to decide to if it's going to dip under .40 again. I've only accumulated under .40. What do you chart folk think? We have an incoming dip this weekend that might see .39 again? 

I doubt it. jmho.

1 hour ago, YourAverageJoseph said:

I'm sitting on a rather large buy right now trying to decide to if it's going to dip under .40 again. I've only accumulated under .40. What do you chart folk think? We have an incoming dip this weekend that might see .39 again? 

I dont know the answer to your question but ill give my opinion.  I wouldn't be risking that during these times!  I personally don't see it going to .39 again, looks like to me btc is testing 9500, we may follow soon.

Again, i have no idea what i am talking about..just guessing

2 hours ago, YourAverageJoseph said:

You can search through this forum and see this exact questions asked dozens of times, along with identical answers provided  ("I doubt we see prices this low again. Buy moar now or regret it forever"). 

Chances are, we will still be hovering around .39 - .42 for the next couple of weeks minimum. This could take years as well. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

You can search through this forum and see this exact questions asked dozens of times, along with identical answers provided  ("I doubt we see prices this low again. Buy moar now or regret it forever"). 

Chances are, we will still be hovering around .39 - .42 for the next couple of weeks minimum. This could take years as well. 

I never suggested anything like "by moar now or regret it forever". That is a misrepresentation. I repeatedly advise anyone who asks to buy no more than they can afford to lose, consider their XRP position size carefully, and to spread the risk around.

I do believe we are finally finding a slightly higher floor.  Nobody know the future, but it simply looks unlikely to me (right now) we drop back to .39.

Edited by dr_ed

2 hours ago, YourAverageJoseph said:

is a few xrp worth the risk on missing out on one of the biggest bull runs you'll ever get to partake? it's FOMO time.