Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

On 8/11/2022 at 8:20 AM, Zerosh said:

Well, to be honest I agree with you, he is such a perma bull on BTC and always says he would buy XRP if he got the extra money, whether he did buy any of the XRP will always be a question no one has the answer.

It's kind of pointless to me as a day trader myself, someone has said "he is like reporting the weather after the weather has happened". But still, for those without TA knowledge, his posts might help those people, so I would not criticize him for his repetitive pointless behavior, who knows it might be gem to those in need? A man's rubbish is another man's treasure.

With that said, no offense to Eric. He can do whatever he wants to do, it's his account.

I don't see the 'service' to anyone. Point us to the use of Eric's posts and I'll happily concede. To me it's noise, junk and nothing more - certainly nothing of value, in fact I'd argue that anyone using Eric's posts as buy / sell signals would be seriously out of pocket

On 8/13/2022 at 6:01 AM, Xrpdude said:

I don't see the 'service' to anyone. Point us to the use of Eric's posts and I'll happily concede. To me it's noise, junk and nothing more - certainly nothing of value, in fact I'd argue that anyone using Eric's posts as buy / sell signals would be seriously out of pocket

I agree with you despite your opinion is not quite well received among other members. I don't find any value in it but that is because I am a day trader. There may be a slim chance someone else might find value in it. I don't know what is keeping him going to constantly update the same old simple indicator, bollinger tightening / trendline broken etc, anyone just got started with TA knows all these, I would want a more sophisticated update like showing onchain, different indicators, overall a unique analysis that separates you from the ordinary, that can be of value to people here.

8 hours ago, Zerosh said:

I agree with you despite your opinion is not quite well received among other members. I don't find any value in it but that is because I am a day trader. There may be a slim chance someone else might find value in it. I don't know what is keeping him going to constantly update the same old simple indicator, bollinger tightening / trendline broken etc, anyone just got started with TA knows all these, I would want a more sophisticated update like showing onchain, different indicators, overall a unique analysis that separates you from the ordinary, that can be of value to people here.

What surprises me, that some people complain about their failed expectations towards other members, meanwhile, keep claiming that they are  "daytrader" but all what their messages history shows is adhominem and stalking.

Maybe its time to show to all us your trading skills rather than just talking about latter?

Edited by xrp-nuke

2 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

What surprises me, that some people complain about their failed expectations towards other members, meanwhile, keep claiming that they are  "daytrader" but all what their messages history shows is adhominem and stalking.

Maybe its time to show to all us your trading skills rather than just talking about latter?

I don't need to prove anything to you, but here it is, I trade currency market, it is not crypto related so I don't share it here.
I am making money while I can afford to hold it out for XRP, where XRP goes doesn't concern me that much, I have a big bag, but I am not counting on it to make me rich after so many beatings (SEC, covid, luna crash, so on). If one day it explodes, great, if not, it is ok.

You give valid points some times, just that your attitude is what turns people off, I am mostly not hating on your contribution, just the way how you respond to people, trying to pick a fight, argue for the sake or arguing, especially the back and forth with @Ripley.

You are very clever, baited and forced me to respond to you so that I can defend my "day trader" claim. I shouldn't even have to respond and just ignore. Let's see if you will reply with something irritating, or you will just reply normally and be a good forumer.

image.thumb.png.bf4bfdd6790f0dc4c7551be457f3a379.png

7 hours ago, HAL1000 said:

It's on the move up boys, by itself :)

Yes, saw that yesterday , moving up independently of btc. The volume was low so is it odl? or the whales mentioned in solodeji's thread?

On 8/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, Zerosh said:

I don't need to prove anything to you, but here it is, I trade currency market, it is not crypto related so I don't share it here.
I am making money while I can afford to hold it out for XRP, where XRP goes doesn't concern me that much, I have a big bag, but I am not counting on it to make me rich after so many beatings (SEC, covid, luna crash, so on). If one day it explodes, great, if not, it is ok.

You give valid points some times, just that your attitude is what turns people off, I am mostly not hating on your contribution, just the way how you respond to people, trying to pick a fight, argue for the sake or arguing, especially the back and forth with @Ripley.

You are very clever, baited and forced me to respond to you so that I can defend my "day trader" claim. I shouldn't even have to respond and just ignore. Let's see if you will reply with something irritating, or you will just reply normally and be a good forumer.

image.thumb.png.bf4bfdd6790f0dc4c7551be457f3a379.png

I did not ask you to prove anything, it was invitation to contribution, unfortunatelly you do not trade crypto.

As of @Ripley he can take care of himself, I hope.

You call it arguing or picking a fight, I call it: theses - antitheses - synthesis.

Unfortunatelly, most here are ticking emotional bombs with a big hipocracy and seek some sort of artificial stability as a building block for hope.