Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@Baka @Milly238 I know it's frustrating to watch the price of other coins appreciate while XRP remains stagnant, I remember feeling the same Summer and Fall of 2017, but if there is anything I learned from that time, it's that XRP usually more than makes up for it with a shockingly violent move. 

From May 2017 to December 2017 the price of XRP basically remained stagnant at around .23  - then in a 2 week period it went up 15X.    I'm loading up and waiting for the ride.

@Kiwi don't really know when the run will start but I am confident that it will happen some time this year and if you are not already in when it starts you will be chasing price.

@Viggo the guys over at Ripple own more XRP than anyone.  No one has more incentive to raise the price of XRP then those guys a Ripple.

the thing is almost every alt coin went up 15-40x in December to January. they all have the same course ; even ****** coins . 

2 hours ago, Baka said:

the thing is almost every alt coin went up 15-40x in December to January. they all have the same course ; even ****** coins . 

Yeah I don't get his reasoning,majority of coins went up like crazy during that time, doesn't prove anything about xrp movements...

4 hours ago, Baka said:

But also in May 2017 and September 2018? No. XRP moves violently and way higher than any other coin historically speaking.

You can keep being negative about it but whether you like it or not this is a fact.

11 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

But also in May 2017 and September 2018? No. XRP moves violently and way higher than any other coin historically speaking.

You can keep being negative about it but whether you like it or not this is a fact.

September 2018 was a pre swell pump and dump! Not sure what kind of point you're trying to prove here. Every alt coin pumped between Dec 2017 and January 2018 ,it was not exclusive to xrp...

Hey all, chiming in with my bigger picture update, cause I also need to remind myself we're actually going forwards sometimes too.

All things point to up for me, chart is in AUD, but the important part is the higher lows, and the move from resistance to support on that 54c line. Stay calm, HODL :)

image.thumb.png.084b5217fd5e366691b321be79f624ee.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheXRPNinja said:

He talked about december 2017 and the x15 in 2 weeks , right ? so we werent talking about may 2017 pump and September 2018 pump .

And about September 2018 pump , it went down immediately after. worthless pump.

I'd prefer a pump like LTC who went from 23$ to 140$ from December to today , or BNB pump who went from 2$ to 35$ .

It's not being negative , it's being real . 

People being positive about everything about ripple , but it's the top 10 coin with less benefits .so something Is wrong.

Let's see if we ll get a x20 , and if it happens if other coin wouldn't be x20+

Edited by Baka

7 minutes ago, Baka said:

He talked about december 2017 and the x15 in 2 weeks , right ? so we werent talking about may 2017 pump and September 2018 pump .

And about September 2018 pump , it went down immediately after. worthless pump.

I'd prefer a pump like LTC who went from 23$ to 140$ from December to today , or BNB pump who went from 2$ to 35$ .

It's not being negative , it's being real . 

People being positive about everything about ripple , but it's the top 10 coin with less benefits .so something Is wrong.

Let's see if we ll get a x20 , and if it happens if other coin wouldn't be x20+

Yeah but what you want is not XRP's style. Thats exactly Eric's point. That September pump is EXACTLY what XRP always does. Move violently, quick and unforgiving. Did not cash out? What a shame. Expect organic growth? Think again. 

This is XRP and you better deal with it. If you can't, go search another coin that fits your needs. 

31 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

Yeah but what you want is not XRP's style. Thats exactly Eric's point. That September pump is EXACTLY what XRP always does. Move violently, quick and unforgiving. Did not cash out? What a shame. Expect organic growth? Think again. 

This is XRP and you better deal with it. If you can't, go search another coin that fits your needs. 

Agreed. This constant whining abour not moving the same as other coins is pointless. It is annoying that we lag behind, sure. But if you do any reserach at all you could know this is how crypto and especially XRP works. 

If you want to pursue short terms gains or like daytrading for profits, XRP is just not the coin to hold. You are better off with others. But if you believe in actual investing iver a larger timeframe, XRP is the only one I am very confident of holding onto. 

1 hour ago, bryce said:

Hey all, chiming in with my bigger picture update, cause I also need to remind myself we're actually going forwards sometimes too.

All things point to up for me, chart is in AUD, but the important part is the higher lows, and the move from resistance to support on that 54c line. Stay calm, HODL :)

image.thumb.png.084b5217fd5e366691b321be79f624ee.png

That's a lovely chart which pretty much says it all.

Yesterday cryptos were mostly soft across the board, with.a few exceptions (like ZCash). I was beginning to think the XRP breakout would be completely negated, but it actually wasn't, as @djdhrubs pointed out.

The pennant on the daily is flying again this morning, and I expect us to move up after a few more days of sideways consolidation.

716323891_ScreenShot2019-06-19at7_17_17AM.thumb.png.3da1a17cb3a0587672945d6a5a29d8eb.png