Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

On 6/15/2022 at 4:15 PM, Eric123 said:

Today will be the 9th red day in a row which will be the longest down streak since January 2016 when there was 8 straight down days. Sentiment is  very low.  The fear and greed index is at extreme fear. Looks like a good time to buy. 

6 15 2022.png

wen $400k

4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

@Eric123 months ago you were loadinf Sologenic, I claimed it scam. It was around 0.6x or 0.3x? Recon it was former.

Main question, are you still loading or quit this scam (imho)

Worth to mention that SoLo had its own good times since than, I still consider it too risky. Also I ask If person used those moments to cashout

On 6/14/2022 at 9:14 AM, Eric123 said:

Crypto always surprises. I'm moving money around to buy more bitcoin. 

6 14 2022.png

Cat copy come original for stoke side moneygox, motto oh my cherry.

Looks like the price is stabilizing after falling for the last two weeks.  If the panicked phone call over the weekend is any indication (and it has been a spot indicator for the previous Tops and Bottoms) the bottom is in.

6 20 2022.png

38 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Looks like the price is stabilizing after falling for the last two weeks.  If the panicked phone call over the weekend is any indication (and it has been a spot indicator for the previous Tops and Bottoms) the bottom is in.

6 20 2022.png

OK - so what if you're wrong that the bottom is in (I believe you are wrong)? will you stop the posts, since they are of no value, you've proven that over the years? 

41 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

OK - so what if you're wrong that the bottom is in (I believe you are wrong)? will you stop the posts, since they are of no value, you've proven that over the years? 

Are you not able to disagree without the need to ask someone to stop posting? 

….what a depressing place the internet is. 

10 minutes ago, LiquidGoat said:

Are you not able to disagree without the need to ask someone to stop posting? 

….what a depressing place the internet is. 

Xrpdude strikes me as the type to pull the legs off of spiders as a kid. 

If only he could pick on real villain's instead of easy targets on the internet who don't fight back. 

It's one thing to disagree online, it's another to use it as a platform to try and personally grind someone down/drive them off. 

Xrpdude,

If you can't stand what Eric says, then don't look. If you want to contest it, then contest it.... if you want to silence him then as far as I am concerned you should shove off. 

Edited by Pterolycus

1 hour ago, Xrpdude said:

Ok then let's hope that you are wrong. If you coherent (which I highly doubt) at least you will stop posting this BS.

On 6/13/2022 at 4:02 PM, Ripley said:

Not yet. We didn't quite go to 0.27/0.28 that I was looking for. XRP just stopped shy of that at around 0.31, I think.

623204376_XRPUSD_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_06_13_2022.thumb.png.bb7fe0386c32755fe105b1d7e0f900f8.png

But more importantly, BTC punched through the 25k line. I think it's possible that we will go all the way down to $18.5K/$19K. Usually XRP follows BTC down, so I'm thinking we might see 0.2-0.16 for XRP.

That said, I personally think it was a good price to grab some XRP though you should prepare to take some quick profits and prep for another dump. I'm looking to see what tomorrow's FOMC meeting comes up with. Market's expecting 50bps and if it's that, we might see a relief rally. If the committee changes its mind and decides to be more aggressive, we might fall down to the next level.

1837188514_BTCUSD_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_06_13_2022.thumb.png.7ae46fcd6cba9f4fcc3529b91cf1b349.png

Edit: Looks like the rate hike might come on Wednesday. Not Tuesday. 

Good day!  Eric is thinking the bottom is in, just curious what your thoughts are. I don't think XRP quite hit .27, but BTC did make it down to the 18/19 area. Think we may hold here for a bit and possibly temporarily rally upward? 

Edited by RandyMarsh

29 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Good day!  Eric is thinking the bottom is in, just curious what your thoughts are. I don't think XRP quite hit .27, but BTC did make it down to the 18/19 area. Think we may hold here for a bit and possibly temporarily rally upward? 

It’s hard to say with crypto because anything can happen. I don’t think we will see crypto bottom until we see the macro bottom, and I don’t expect that to happen for 2,3 months at least.

Friday was a big OPEX event, and it’s possible that we will see a temporary rally.  

Edited by Ripley