Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

As an update, I sold another < 0.5% of my XRP holdings. If it falls further - I think 0.27 is a possibility - I might buy back in. If it pumps from here, I still have the vast majority of my XRP intact. If it dumps to < 0.2, I might use that opportunity to get back my original stack.

I'm keen to see how (if) S-Assets has any impact on XRP prices.

1 hour ago, Ripley said:

As an update, I sold another < 0.5% of my XRP holdings. If it falls further - I think 0.27 is a possibility - I might buy back in. If it pumps from here, I still have the vast majority of my XRP intact. If it dumps to < 0.2, I might use that opportunity to get back my original stack.

And I am glad that at last you start considering trading, it will change your mind eventually.

But unfortunatelly you are in a blacklist for Davy95 and labled as bot 😅😁🤪👍

3 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

And I am glad that at last you start considering trading, it will change your mind eventually.

But unfortunatelly you are in a blacklist for Davy95 and labled as bot 😅😁🤪👍

so, @retep@YngwieJ@Troote , this is the behavior you are trying to encourage / protect?

i turned off the Ignore block for him for a while and it made me want to immediately put on Ignore again.

15 minutes ago, Zerosh said:

so, @retep@YngwieJ@Troote , this is the behavior you are trying to encourage / protect?

i turned off the Ignore block for him for a while and it made me want to immediately put on Ignore again.

Unfortunatelly you are here to patronise me, you are not interested in trading, debating and so on. 

Contribute, be a better trader, or mind your own interest in other topics where I just a reader and will not annoy you.

XRP holding cause a lot of menthal damage, but I am not the cause of the events, I found my response in trading and many followed and eventually won.

Good luck.

On 5/26/2022 at 5:35 PM, Ripley said:

took your lead on this, very exciting. Please do keep us posted

15 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Look at those Bollinger Bands Tighten.

Bollinger Bands were tight in November 2018, too, when BTC went from 6k to 3k... can we please not have a repeat of this?

7 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

Bollinger Bands were tight in November 2018, too, when BTC went from 6k to 3k... can we please not have a repeat of this?

It is a distinct possibility, but strictly from long term trends and patterns perspective a 50% drop in BTC price now would bring it far below its previous cycle top and this has never happened so far AFAIK. If it does it would mean that pretty much all previous patterns are invalidated and we will literally be in uncharted territory.

From a non-technical perspective it looks to me like someone really big is unloading massive amounts of BTC, as much as they can without collapsing the market completely. As to who or why we can only speculate, but given the volumes a LOT of BTC is changing hands.

2 minutes ago, QuestionMark said:

it looks to me like someone really big is unloading massive amounts of BTC

If this level holds then they are selling at the bottom.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

If this level holds then they are selling at the bottom.

Possibly, but maybe they know something we don't? The US has signaled recently that regulations for crypto, especially stable coins, are on their way and maybe someone knows what exactly is cooking and suddenly realised that this might a bit of a problem for Tether, which as we all know has helped prop up BTC prices enormously. If that goes BTC will go with it, there's no two ways about it. The extent of that damage is anyone's guess, but it sure as shit won't be pretty. All speculation of course, I have my doubts about Tether and the exchanges at large, and it all may be completely unfounded but people who own billions in BTC usually have ways to "sniff out" any wind changes way ahead of the rest.

Edited by QuestionMark
bloody spellcheckers

36 minutes ago, QuestionMark said:

Possibly, but maybe they know something we don't?

Maybe, but my default position here is that even the biggest investors misjudge the market at times.

37 minutes ago, QuestionMark said:

but people who own billions in BTC usually have ways to "sniff out" any wind changes way ahead of the rest.

not sure if that's an empirically provable statement. Big investors have been underperforming their own markets for long times. See Buffet and his value approach over the last decade.

Just now, Nat99 said:

Maybe, but my default position here is that even the biggest investors misjudge the market at times.

not sure if that's an empirically provable statement. Big investors have been underperforming their own markets for long times. See Buffet and his value approach over the last decade.

As I said, all speculation, but then again I guess you could say the big boys do misjudge the market from time to time, just look at Michael Saylor - $4 bn invested in BTC at an average price of $32,000 a pop.

As always @Eric123 thank you for sharing with us your observations

This video from the popular (584k subs) "The Secret Mindset" might interest you, and any other day-traders here 

He describes and demonstrates with charts something we've all very familiar with in crypto trading, specifically what he calls "liquidity trading" and "liquidity clear-outs"

When we see sudden massive order-book clearing events all concurrently coordinated across multiple assets - there is intent and purpose behind them. In the video he shows how they are timed and what targets they are aiming at

Typical retail trading relies on stops and other triggers, which are conventionally set based on recent trading patterns. The smart money employing their "liquidity clear-outs" are exploiting these predictabilities to their own great success

So, as traders, can we too can leverage their actions to our own gains ?
Maybe, if we have the patience and perceptions to exploit the smart money's market impacting actions

Fascinating video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyvQOZ3J28s