Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

45 minutes ago, 42shins said:

XRP really could not move https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple

is the facebook coin fud really spreading wildly?

50/50

Half are shilling the idea that Facebook's coin will settle in XRP.  The Libra project has some Ripple partners involved.
The other half are shilling the idea that FB's coin will kill XRP (I have no idea why)
The third half aren't even invested in crypto yet. 

IDK, there's money to be made in XRP, but a stablecoin? Nah, I don't think so. My money remains in XRP. I'm pretty sure there are whale eyes on the screaming potential...

3 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

50/50

Half are shilling the idea that Facebook's coin will settle in XRP.  The Libra project has some Ripple partners involved.
The other half are shilling the idea that FB's coin will kill XRP (I have no idea why)
The third half aren't even invested in crypto yet. 

“Third half”, he-he )

A question from a TA dunce (i.e. me): it looks like some news shifted market sentiment just now (the MoneyGram partnership announcement). Is this enough to impact the way a TA afficiando looks at the charts or is just a blip that gets consumed into the great roiling unfolding of ups and downs.  Just curious. 

Posted (edited)

Some sources I follow were calling for a possible long trade if XRP breaks out above the pennant it was drawing yesterday. It looks to me like we still have a pennant, but XRP is still having trouble holding its gains, and the pennant might break down.....my guess is it'll hold, but we definitely had some "sell the news" going on after the initial pop off the Moneygram/XRP announcement.

While it could be construed as great news, the Moneygram announcement has been speculated about for several days and punters who wanted to trade the possible announcement had plenty of time to get in. And this was just not ENOUGH good news to fuel an instant breakout to the .50 level, apparently.

Still, it was enough to turn the chart bullish, and we might see another leg up. imho

1651934587_ScreenShot2019-06-18at7_27_38AM.thumb.png.41bdda0c94e5135dc00ad6b5065eacf7.png

Edited by dr_ed

13 hours ago, Johno said:

A question from a TA dunce (i.e. me): it looks like some news shifted market sentiment just now (the MoneyGram partnership announcement). Is this enough to impact the way a TA afficiando looks at the charts or is just a blip that gets consumed into the great roiling unfolding of ups and downs.  Just curious. 

The chart is an artifact of the price action. Big moves on news only show after the fact. Not a leading indicator. The significance here is that it broke us out above a long term descending trend line that's been in play for a while.  A positive first step, if we can just start to hold our gains a bit better.

34 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

XRP chart looking good.  Got a W chart pattern going (good news) and the 100 Day EMA is going to Cross the 200 Day EMA the day after tomorrow.  (Both good signs)  I'm continuing to buy.

Xrp 6 18 19.png

Do you think this W thingy would pop up in case Ripple did not announce MG acquisition?

I never ever give price prediction. But I will this time. My guess is price will go down to 0.40 and stay there until Ripple reduce selling pressure or there is major increase in BTC price.

Even if Btc dive to 8k, it will drag xrp down to 0.38. After week or two it will go back to 0.40 and stay there.

42 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Do you think this W thingy would pop up in case Ripple did not announce MG acquisition?

I never ever give price prediction. But I will this time. My guess is price will go down to 0.40 and stay there until Ripple reduce selling pressure or there is major increase in BTC price.

Even if Btc dive to 8k, it will drag xrp down to 0.38. After week or two it will go back to 0.40 and stay there.

The guys over at Ripple are making too much money to stop selling pressure. 

@Eric123 how do you see the coming weeks/months in term of price for XRP?

Pretty frustrating for me tbh , I should have kept ETH LTC and BNB , would have 4-5x the amount of $ I do own now in XRP.
Even tho I believe in XRP , it wasn't the best idea in term of profits for the moment , and price is stuck.

Even MoneyGram news didnt do anything , and now with the Facebook coin it may even scare some people and lower the price.

1 hour ago, Baka said:

@Eric123 how do you see the coming weeks/months in term of price for XRP?

Pretty frustrating for me tbh , I should have kept ETH LTC and BNB , would have 4-5x the amount of $ I do own now in XRP.
Even tho I believe in XRP , it wasn't the best idea in term of profits for the moment , and price is stuck.

Even MoneyGram news didnt do anything , and now with the Facebook coin it may even scare some people and lower the price.

Well i would say since every other time we had good news or something happen, xrp always goes up but not immediately...might be a week from now that we see the pump we were looking for...