Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

On 1/23/2022 at 4:43 PM, xrp-nuke said:

And you never take profits?

I have never seen from you:

Selling bitcoin at this stage is not for everyone. If you made lifechanging money, you might consider take profits, if you can not , than you might be over invested...

All I hear 400k, soon ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£

What's up with the (passive) agressiveness towards erik123?

It's oke to disagree, but this seems more like trying to start a fued or fire. 

Edited by Erik156

Bitcoin's price is once again approaching the down trend line. $39,500 gets the price above it today and $39,100 tomorrow. Let's see how this next run turns out.  MACD is positive.

I haven't received my Solo airdrop yet.  Joined twitter to message support and let them know.  I'll let you guys know how it turns out. 

1 29 2022.png

45 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin's price is once again approaching the down trend line. $39,500 gets the price above it today and $39,100 tomorrow. Let's see how this next run turns out.  MACD is positive.

I haven't received my Solo airdrop yet.  Joined twitter to message support and let them know.  I'll let you guys know how it turns out. 

1 29 2022.png

The biggest bags were sent last- I got mine yesterday

Sologenic support got back to my message within 12 hours. My addresses weren't listed in the 9k+ that had issues - Never-the-less they will try to reissue the tokens on Feb 4th.  

My stay on Twitter is going to be short lived -  Less than 24 hours on the platform and I am already annoyed.  (Not by Sologenic Support they were good).