Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2019 at 8:35 AM, Julian_Williams said:

This is a fun analysis!  Too good a dream to believe in

0P1b7ZVD

image.png.8483597523645e502df125a3af3aa102.png

Edited by GiddyUp
edit

XRP giving mixed messages depending on the time frame you're looking at.. The one day looks pretty good.

570658484_ScreenShot2019-06-15at4_13_06PM.thumb.png.44b6d676d7a34165ff1f1c9faf297dfb.png

More volume would be good to push all these charts higher. We need some buyers.

I’m curious what people think about the binance announcement that is going to significantly reduce the US market exposure to small cap digital assets. I’ve been pondering about whether it will cause a temporary lull in the broader market or will it push some of the more common assets, mainly the top 10, upwards as more monies flow that way instead?

15 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Lots of good things coming up - Bakkt -Litecoin's halving,  Fidelity offering trading, Facebook's coin (which will introduce a lot of people to the space, although I have mixed emotions about stable coins),  not to mention XRP continuously adding banks to their networks.  The positive developments, the positive chart set ups. Crypto looks like it's ready to explode.  Very excited about where this is heading.

I agree, though probably still ideal to sell into the news as these dates approach closer.

Also, I’m thinking a broader SEC announcement is coming this fall before tax season arrives with a little more clarity and specifics to assets that will get the ignore letter granted.

16 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

I’m curious what people think about the binance announcement that is going to significantly reduce the US market exposure to small cap digital assets. I’ve been pondering about whether it will cause a temporary lull in the broader market or will it push some of the more common assets, mainly the top 10, upwards as more monies flow that way instead?

I'm hoping it gets fixed frankly. Kinda sucks.

Posted (edited)

Looks like we might see a little short term profit taking.....but zooming out to the the weekly,  BTC chart continues to look very strong to me. From a technical viewpoint, it looks stupidly like a no-brainer-screaming-buy. Sorry if that offends the faithful. I don't currently own any BTC , but LTC and now EOS are my proxies. They track the bull well enough to suit me.

Not to go too far OT, but the concerns people have been expressing about limited access to foreign exchanges by US citizens is a significant concern for many of the foreign alt coins I like, including VET and TRX, both of which I'm holding for the long term. Since EOS is on Coinbase it isn't as likely to hit any bumpy road.

It might be time for savvy coin stackers to look at some of the lesser appreciated US alt coins. Here in Austin. we have two pretty good blockchain startups, FCT and WAN. People who don't want to own BTC might study those. Not a recommendation and I don't currently own either one, fwiw. This is just a brief aside about potential hodling strategies. It deserves its own thread, probably.

1918328356_ScreenShot2019-06-16at11_20_02AM.thumb.png.1eecf3e4ef1b437aeb32f73ca6e77265.png

Edited by dr_ed

7 minutes ago, Baka said:

@dr_ed hey , do you know where and when we ll be able to buy FB coin ?

I do not. Being a Facebook hater, I have pledged to do what I can to make sure it fails. I'm sure people will make some money on it though.