Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

33 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

It'a a very legitimate pattern in my view. Not sure what level we'll get to, but good to be working on your profit-taking decisions if making profits is one of your motives for owning XRP.

You believe $20 by Nocember 2019 is legitimate?

4 hours ago, dr_ed said:

The H&S is history imho ...unless a big whale is waiting to take advantage of the buyers about to come in....and manages to wreck this more or less beautiful chart.

I'd agree. Looking good to avoid the pattern. 

On 6/13/2019 at 2:32 PM, Eric123 said:

Still expecting a big move for bitcoin - big day on big volume -  that brings it back to the trendline - and as I previously posted - I thought it would have happened already, maybe by this weekend.

Doesn't always happen like this, but it's nice when it does.  

6 14 19.png

21 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

This is a fun analysis!  Too good a dream to believe in

0P1b7ZVD

Would be a nice start. I didn’t get in early enough for $20 to be life changing. I’m holding on for closer to $1,000. Maybe some day. Maybe foolish. 

13 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

Both XLM and XRP looking discounted in the 7d / 30d BTC charts. If the 7d moves to -15% I’m shuffling 80% of my trading portfolio that way..

I saw this trade shaping up  , but decided to finish filling my EOS bag instead. But it still looks to be a good call this morning.

2 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I saw this trade shaping up  , but decided to finish filling my EOS bag instead. But it still looks to be a good call this morning.

Yeah for me I'm going to continue to hold and see where this market moves.  I'd love to see BTC break $9500, but I'm watching hawkishly to cash out and wait for a dip back into the $8K's.  We'll see.

Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2019 at 8:35 AM, Julian_Williams said:

This is a fun analysis!  Too good a dream to believe in

0P1b7ZVD

image.png.8483597523645e502df125a3af3aa102.png

Edited by GiddyUp
edit