Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Bitcoin's price is above the Down Trend Line.  Bollinger Bands are tightening and price is consolidating around the $61K level.  

XRP price has flattened out around the $1.1 level.  The MACD on the XRP chart looks like it will turn positive soon.  

November and December should be very good months.

11 1 2021.png

xrp.png

@Eric123 Thanks for your constant updates! I enjoy reading your posts!

Currently I'm only invested in XRP since late 2017 and I plan to hold my FLR tokens for the long term as well. I invested some money in OMG around 5 EUR and sold it around 15 EUR. I was looking into ALGO to re-invest the OMG profits. What's your take on that project?

I still regret my decision of pumping quite a lot of money in an investment plan during the crash of march 2020 instead of buying Bitcoin. I was hesitating, but I decided I invested enough in crypto at that time. The investment plan went up 50% since, which is good for that kind of investment, but nothing to compare with the price rise of Bitcoin is the same time range of course. :) 

32 minutes ago, MQB said:

why sell OMG? It hasn't even get started

I wasn't even planning on buying it honestly. I sold a part of my XRP at 1.55 EUR to start taking profits and my autistic side coundn't wire a non-rounded amount. With the rest I bought OMG and I was happy with tripling my investment.

I went through huge gains at the end of 2017 and 3 long years with huge losses. I won't make the same mistake this time. I'm aware I won't sell at the top, but I try to have a plan of taking profits I'm content with. 

Bitcoin is above the down trend line, the bollinger bands are tightening the MACD looks like it will turn positive in about 3-5 days.  get ready to move up soon. I say when the MACD breaks positive Bitcoin hits a new ATH.

Like I wrote Sunday

On 10/31/2021 at 7:29 AM, Eric123 said:

The XRP chart usually tells me nothing, but now it is telling me that XRP is getting ready to make gains.

The XRP chart is looking interesting,  It's MACD turned positive yesterday,  It broke through the down trend line (then retreated currently below).  Something is cooking, if your not in now you might be left behind.  

20 hours ago, Reco said:

@Eric123 Thanks for your constant updates! I enjoy reading your posts!

Currently I'm only invested in XRP since late 2017 and I plan to hold my FLR tokens for the long term as well. I invested some money in OMG around 5 EUR and sold it around 15 EUR. I was looking into ALGO to re-invest the OMG profits. What's your take on that project?

Thanks. From what I can tell (and I only looked at it briefly) ALGO looks like a solid project with a famous founder and a supportive community. It has an $11Billion market cap, it's about 20% below it's ATH which it hit on September 11 of this year.  It looks like a decent bet. Chart looks ok.

OMG still looks ok.  OMG is one of my positions along with BTC, LTC, XRP, NEO, DIGI, (old school crypto projects)

NEO looks ready to BLOW!!  If I were buying anything other than XRP I'd be buying NEO.

My suggestion is to not bounce around, Find projects you believe in and invest in them, looking for a quick score can cause you to miss out on the big gains.  I think @MQB is right, OMG's run hasn't even started.  You're happy with tripling your investment now, but you probably won't be so happy with is when you realize you could have made a 50x gain.  

This is a bull crypto market.  Not a roulette wheel.  Different rules apply.

11 3 2021.png

xrp.png

NEO.png

15 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

My suggestion is to not bounce around, Find projects you believe in and invest in them, looking for a quick score can cause you to miss out on the big gains.  I think @MQB is right, OMG's run hasn't even started.  You're happy with tripling your investment now, but you probably won't be so happy with is when you realize you could have made a 50x gain.  

This is a bull crypto market.  Not a roulette wheel.  Different rules apply.

Thanks for your reply and input.

To be clear, the money I had on OMG and possible now ALGO (or Neo, I'm going to check it out) is some "play" money worth 5% of my total investment in crypto. Just like you said I looked for a project I believe in and invested in it for the long term: XRP.

If OMG goes 10x from here, I wouldn't care that much. I made a plan and I sold according to plan. If it goes up afterwards, fine for the people who still have it :)

Edited by Reco