Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

47 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

You on the other hand constantly belittled, insulted, and proclaimed you were one hundred percent sure the markets were collapsing. Just one of many prime examples from April to July:

Anf from April to July market was going down. Do not thank me.

49 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

Then suddenly, the market slowly turns around

Slowly turns around towards 28k

49 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

and you become bullish. Shocking.<_<

I know, this is most annoying part for you, when you were expecting tones of "It still bearish we gonna collapse" I just said "we going up". This was a tipping point of your collapse

Said that the above just invalidatesyour lies:

55 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

you were one hundred percent sure the markets were collapsing

Unless 24k for BTC is collapsing market for you

P.S. Thank you for keeping my posts in Bookmarks

59 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

insult others

For your record, insult is punished on this forum, I have 0 warnings or admin/moderaror messages in my inbox.

1 hour ago, Ramforinkas said:

And just for the record, I'm nearly bearish on BTC now. I'm not going to go around and insult others however that believe we'll continue making higher highs.

Well, you not going to sell or trade on your "near" believes.

This is the main differnece between you now and me in April and July, I was doing real trades, on swings, doing decisions.

Meanwhile you and others were throwing tones of emotions instead of actions.

Its absolutely easy to throw emotions, tons of grabage because your words are not backed with short term actions

18 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Now that Bitcoin's price has regained the highs of April, what's next. Will this cycle have a face-melting parabolic run? I'm betting on it. By the end of the run I assume these charts will look the same and the 2017 peak will basically look like a slight bump in a flat line.

first.png

second.png

Uf, very interrsting, if this will become reality, we are all set:)

Are you using different methods to make this nice analysis, are you considering past cycles?

I try to understand your great predictions.

16 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Yes, I mainly use past cycles.

The trend is your friend, (until it isn't) I'm sticking with it until it changes.

I am very intrigued by this.

Do you think that this cycles are self fullfilling?

What I mean is, because cycles repeated in the same way, people are investing in anticipation of repeating cycles and because of this, cycles do repeat.

Sorry for my bad english.

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Now that Bitcoin's price has regained the highs of April, what's next. Will this cycle have a face-melting parabolic run? I'm betting on it. By the end of the run I assume these charts will look the same and the 2017 peak will basically look like a slight bump in a flat line.

first.png

second.png

I remember that back in 2017 we had the same first push to 3x previous ATH (up to 5k) around the summer followed with a 50% ish dump followed with a x4 push to 20k汕thats in line with my idea that were hitting the next logarithmic (100k) and maybe a touch more in a truly manic phase so 200k and then some. Wont last long tho.

ETH 2020/2021 looks incredibly similar to BTC 2017.

BNB 2020/2021 looks incredibly similar to ETH 2017

as of XRP no freakin clue what to target. 2017 had it stalling around 20c, were 5.5x higher. Back then we hit the same 20k sats that was hit in March17. Can we hit 20k sats again, with BTC in the mid 100k? So thats $20-30 per XRP? Ultimate wtf however thats the exact same pattern on a logarithmic scale. And many chartists do target that mid 20s.

I really hate the idea of swapping XRP to Btc NOW. Dammit. I have 33k XRP (went all in in February after everybody had sold bc of the lawsuit) Im now tempted to split in thirds with BTC and ETH. Great moves when XRP/btc and XRP/ETH look lolbad

Edited by Benaoao20

1 hour ago, RussianStandards said:

IMO, of course its possible, what happens is we begin a bear market.

I do think it was always going to be a bit choppy when we regained this level, as BCB says. If we can hold ~64k for the weekend and into next week, then begin to start the next leg that would be the sign we are after

To be honest, the current price decline makes me a bit worried.

I am happy about sol, but somehow, a sinister feeling.

Hope, Eric will blow away this dark clouds:)