Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

9 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

I going to join this thread as other one for some reason is so bearish...

Welcome Mr. laughy laugh, it’s been a while! They’re bearish cuz XRP didn’t rise with BTC, but they just have to be patient and wait for the rotation. Shouldn’t be too long now, I think BTC probably has another like 10k in the tank before it tanks into a multi year bear market, no pun intended. I just hope XRP gets re-listed at the right time so we get massive FOMO from it.

I’ve been away a long time, I know, but I’d still like to summon up @Xrpdude to remind him that months ago he was calling us all idiots for still being bullish longer term and to just accept that we were going into a bear market and it was all over. Then BTC made a comeback and he was suddenly all nice and agreeable, and even said “BTC actually looks pretty nice now!”

Yeah no sht Sherlock. That’s not how gains are made though. Gains are made when you buy assets when things look ugly and sell when things look nice. After BTC making that comeback, it obviously corrected and it didn’t look nice anymore and he went back to his mocking ways on all of us who were still bullish. 

Just wanted to put this out there because there was no reason to start calling us names just because we thought differently to you. Most of us who were bullish didn’t type any ill about you until you started posting nasty stuff that was completely uncalled for. Let this be a lesson that even though the TA guys aren’t fortune tellers (and also the people who are just plain bullish like me who never really paid attention to the charts until I actually noticed their merit), that doesn’t make you one either so you shouldn’t just tell everyone to just accept your beliefs because it’s “obvious” and we were being “moonboys in an echo-chamber”. Just be nice and agree to disagree, it’s much easier. 

4 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Welcome Mr. laughy laugh, it’s been a while! They’re bearish cuz XRP didn’t rise with BTC, but they just have to be patient and wait for the rotation. Shouldn’t be too long now, I think BTC probably has another like 10k in the tank before it tanks into a multi year bear market, no pun intended. I just hope XRP gets re-listed at the right time so we get massive FOMO from it.

I’ve been away a long time, I know, but I’d still like to summon up @Xrpdude to remind him that months ago he was calling us all idiots for still being bullish longer term and to just accept that we were going into a bear market and it was all over. Then BTC made a comeback and he was suddenly all nice and agreeable, and even said “BTC actually looks pretty nice now!”

Yeah no sht Sherlock. That’s not how gains are made though. Gains are made when you buy assets when things look ugly and sell when things look nice. After BTC making that comeback, it obviously corrected and it didn’t look nice anymore and he went back to his mocking ways on all of us who were still bullish. 

Just wanted to put this out there because there was no reason to start calling us names just because we thought differently to you. Most of us who were bullish didn’t type any ill about you until you started posting nasty stuff that was completely uncalled for. Let this be a lesson that even though the TA guys aren’t fortune tellers (and also the people who are just plain bullish like me who never really paid attention to the charts until I actually noticed their merit), that doesn’t make you one either so you shouldn’t just tell everyone to just accept your beliefs because it’s “obvious” and we were being “moonboys in an echo-chamber”. Just be nice and agree to disagree, it’s much easier. 

What I like to point out is that the expert chartists we have miss these huge drops and they get timescales wrong all of the time. That's a fact. I was wrong too, that's a fact. Actually I don't need you to tell me how gains are made, I have made some really sweet gains. BTW I hope you / everyone wins - I don't want anyone to lose. My posts have served as a counterpoint to those saying BTC is going to 400$$$ (but I don't know when etc)

8 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

The names are always called in vague and general manner, like template:

"Most here are bearish and they panic sold at the bottom!!!"

But hey, you called out @Xrpdude 

So than question is, what will happen first 400k per BTC as @Eric123 or 80%+ correction as @Xrpdude expects?

Your call. (I will ignore that you wrote 10k left for steam beforw collapse for now 🤣🤣🤣)

5 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

The names are always called in vague and general manner, like template:

"Most here are bearish and they panic sold at the bottom!!!"

But hey, you called out @Xrpdude 

So than question is, what will happen first 400k per BTC as @Eric123 or 80%+ correction as @Xrpdude expects?

Your call. (I will ignore that you wrote 10k left for steam beforw collapse for now 🤣🤣🤣)

This is it. If you're bullish you're a hero no matter how many times you're wrong! If you're a bear, get it wrong once = forever remembered lol

20 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

This is it. If you're bullish you're a hero no matter how many times you're wrong! If you're a bear, get it wrong once = forever remembered lol

I don't think so , it's just that some of the bears are acting like children here.

Some of the bulls too for sure , but not Eric or any other people i read recently on this topic .

46 minutes ago, Baka said:

I don't think so , it's just that some of the bears are acting like children here.

Some of the bulls too for sure , but not Eric or any other people i read recently on this topic .

This. Some of the statements/assertions made here over the last several months were ridiculous, especially when we were around 30k. 

We're all here to make money, and narratives from both sides can be helpful. But the name calling and insults are enervating. 

1 hour ago, Ramforinkas said:

This. Some of the statements/assertions made here over the last several months were ridiculous, especially when we were around 30k. 

We're all here to make money, and narratives from both sides can be helpful. But the name calling and insults are enervating. 

You were the first to call names 🤣🤣🤣 And you did not even believe it in bear market and can touch 30k not speaking 28k, but your attitude towards not touching 24k made you look ridiculous 🥺

2 hours ago, Baka said:

Looking forward to hear first bearish post here rather than: its in 30k - 40k range, or 60k-30k which is basically like 25%. Yuge range.

3 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Honestly, I just don’t think BTC will get to those insane levels (100k, 200k, whatever). I don’t have any analytical data to back this up nor am I an expert, it’s just my humble, could definitely be wrong opinion. It just seems WAY too unreasonable to me. Hell, 50k already seemed unreasonable to me, that’s why I sold my BTC around there. 

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

Honestly, I just don’t think BTC will get to those insane levels (100k, 200k, whatever). I don’t have any analytical data to back this up nor am I an expert, it’s just my humble, could definitely be wrong opinion. It just seems WAY too unreasonable to me. Hell, 50k already seemed unreasonable to me, that’s why I sold my BTC around there. 

However, judging by all the previous cycles and the pattern on a logarithmic scale, 100-200k is where things should peak before crashing back down to double or triple the previous cycle ATH. I’m expecting 200k (roughly) back down to 40k (roughly) and a lot of people crying ala game stop 

5 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

You were the first to call names 🤣🤣🤣 And you did not even believe it in bear market and can touch 30k not speaking 28k, but your attitude towards not touching 24k made you look ridiculous 🥺

I don't remember claiming 30k would absolutely hold, but did believe that - maybe I said that but can't find that comment. And if I did make that statement, oh no, it fell 7 percent lower to 28k. I don't try and perfectly guess the market, that's impossible and pointless.

I do recall saying 80 cents for XRP would hold which didn't happen. Regardless, I remained true that we were NOT in a bear market at that point, because technically, that isn't what the charts told me and prices would improve. I argued that many times among several other TAs. 

You on the other hand constantly belittled, insulted, and proclaimed you were one hundred percent sure the markets were collapsing. Just one of many prime examples from April to July:

On 7/1/2021 at 10:04 AM, xrp-nuke said:

I see that someone returned to create a FOMO 🤣🤣🤣

What do we have as of now:

- retracement from 28k is weaker and more prolonged than from previous low.

- weekend approaching and we are at 33k, red

- 3 red monthly candles only ended up with bull trap as per history

- GBTC unlock.... meh who cares

- Daily chart forming descending channel. Who cares...

- Death cross ... is a myth

- Candles below moving averages... fake TA

Smells that we at Denial stage.

Then suddenly, the market slowly turns around, and you become bullish. Shocking. <_<

And just for the record, I'm nearly bearish on BTC now. I'm not going to go around and insult others however that believe we'll continue making higher highs.

Edited by Ramforinkas