Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

A quick glance shows most of the coins I like moving in lock-step with BTC. I honestly don't think the broad market breaks out unless BTC clears 8115-ish or maybe a little higher. 

At a time like this, the 1minute BTC and the 5 minute BTC charts are the ones to watch, for those of you who aren't already well aware of that. imho

LTC is a no brainer down the stretch to halvening.  Again you can probably expect to sell the news as the date approaches unless BTC really gets a rally going.  I'm skeptical of a November 20K call for BTC.  I'd be happy with $10k, but if it goes higher (along with the rest of the market) then great.

I flipped a bit of BTC I had bought to use to buy alts over to LTC for now. I am getting a little cash together to enter a new position, hopefully on some temporary weakness, which is my preferred method, although impatience sometimes wins with me. :)

In further TA news, different day, same sh*t.

When I look a the charts today, I wonder if the paint is completely dry on my boat now.

We will know if the head and shoulders means anything pretty soon. The pattern is still definitely in play, imho. Whales can move markets. We know this, If you are a whale, please move my coins higher, okay?

6 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I flipped a bit of BTC I had bought to use to buy alts over to LTC for now. I am getting a little cash together to enter a new position, hopefully on some temporary weakness, which is my preferred method, although impatience sometimes wins with me. :)

In further TA news, different day, same sh*t.

When I look a the charts today, I wonder if the paint is completely dry on my boat now.

We will know if the head and shoulders means anything pretty soon. The pattern is still definitely in play, imho. Whales can move markets. We know this, If you are a whale, please move my coins higher, okay?

Yeah I'm not in any trading positions right now (other than one random small cap coin I bought on Binance for which I've moved my stop into profit). Am expecting a big move one way or the other, and figure that the satoshi value of most alts will likely go down with the move, whichever way it is. The exception is probably LTC but I've already traded in and out of that and can't be bothered going back into it for a pump to 0.018 or whatever.