Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin's price is above the 50 Exponential Moving Average on the Daily chart and the MACD is recovering.  Volume is light but I think this will pick up when the moves become more exciting and FOMO starts to return. 

9 15 2021.png

I guess that big engulfing bearish candle is the obstacle.

Bitcoin is getting close to breaking through again on the weekly chart.  On the Daily Chart Bitcoin is looking to turn positive on the MACD within the next two days.  Good times ahead. 

Also looks like Ledger has finally released the N3 app for NEO. Missed out on the 1% bonus for migration to N3 (because I didn't want to move the coins off my ledger) but I'll get the .75% bonus.  Probably wait till next week to migrate,  like seeing how my wallet is moving up on the NEO richlist as the wallets with larger balances migrate. 

https://neoeconomy.io/asset?=neo

9 18 2021.png

daily.png

5 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Also looks like Ledger has finally released the N3 app for NEO.

I'm still awaiting Kucoin to figure out what happened to my GAS tokens I sent from my N3 Neon to them.

The send-to key they gave me does not show up in the transaction diagnostic meta data, like Neon is transposing it or something. After Kucoin's initial contact and my followup, they've gone silent. I suspect they hadn't tested their backend with this use case...  

Hopefully they figure it out and locate my lost tokens.

LESSON LEARNED: NEVER EVER SEND a significant transfer via a new route or method without FIRST TESTING WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST !!! 

( headbang ) 

14 hours ago, JASCoder said:

I'm still awaiting Kucoin to figure out what happened to my GAS tokens I sent from my N3 Neon to them.

The send-to key they gave me does not show up in the transaction diagnostic meta data, like Neon is transposing it or something. After Kucoin's initial contact and my followup, they've gone silent. I suspect they hadn't tested their backend with this use case...  

LESSON LEARNED: NEVER EVER SEND a significant transfer via a new route or method without FIRST TESTING WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST !!! 

( headbang ) 

i transfered my xrp from gatehub to poloniex, but first a small amount, then the second time some more and then i dared to transfer a big amount. It's a bit complicated with all these codes and 2 way authenticators you need to use, so i played it very safe.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, JASCoder said:

( headbang ) 

I always test with a very small amount out of fear of entering a single character wrong or messing up some part of the step, and I’m not that computer savvy. Above average but that’s really not saying much. You on the other hand are a computer genius. Goes to show anyone can make mistakes and that it’s always good to follow safe practices, even if you got shit down and know it like the back of your hand. Anyway, I really hope you get your tokens back :( Could they just perform a rollback if your tokens are found to be lying “in limbo” and wasn’t really sent to another address? Or would that have just invalidated the transaction in the first place and they’d still be in your wallet? I assume N3 Neon is some sort of hardware wallet? 

1 hour ago, Nat99 said:

42k better hold. Evergrande might be the big story this week and the following ones. 

image.thumb.png.2d98d8eb97e51ea6ef4be961e07ceb46.png

It probably won’t just to make all the chartists shit their pants and maybe panic sell. Idk though, I just don’t see it dropping to 42k for now, don’t really see a good reason. But this is crypto, you never know and you never really need a reason. 

48 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

It probably won’t just to make all the chartists shit their pants and maybe panic sell. Idk though, I just don’t see it dropping to 42k for now, don’t really see a good reason. But this is crypto, you never know and you never really need a reason. 

I expect equity markets to drop too, tomorrow. 

23 minutes ago, Ripley said:

I expect equity markets to drop too, tomorrow. 

They’re definitely due for a very heavy correction (the dow reached a full 4.236 extension a while ago already )and (eventually) a recession IMO. That eventually being sometime next year if you ask me. But Idk, all depends on what monetary policy the Murican’s decide to put in place (along with other factors).