Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 minute ago, Neurotoxin said:

Here’s the docile post for reference. It’s easy to “be nice” when the price is up and you have nothing to say after MONTHS of being a bully to everyone here. It’s easy to think “BTC looks nice” when it’s already near the top but that’s not how the big bucks are made. The big bucks are made when you buy at the bottom when everyone’s bearish and sell when people like you think “BTC actually looks kinda nice now :)“. Now you’re back to mocking everybody cuz there was a selloff. 

I’m pretty sour that I didn’t sell last night, but not because some chart guru told me to, it was because of my own gut and I didn’t listen to it. I’M responsible for MY OWN actions, nobody else, including “chart gurus”. That’s no reason to go around being nasty to everyone else on the forum. Nobody wants you here, dude. You add nothing of value except bullying.

Even after a selloff you can still be optimistic on the longer term, and that’s what happened months ago. No need to be mean every time there is a selloff and the price action is red. Everybody has yo make up their own mind on what they’re gonna do with their money, they don’t need you to “save” them by being a bully. 

A bully?? that's a bit rich; I don't have any crypto right now so I don't care about the sell off. 

Why didn't the chart gurus call this one, I read that the BTC price was going up today? Calling that out doesn't make me a bully. Perhaps the way I did it was harsh, but honestly when are people going to stop believing in santa clause

49 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Such an arrogant person...

I do hope you’re not aiming that at me? 
and if so, why? At what point in my post is there any arrogance. 
I simply pointed out that trying to second guess the market is a fools errand and no amount of chart reading is going to predict what can happen. 
Sure you can sit back and claim that you was right when it went your way in hindsight, bit none of the chart predictions have a reason or rhyme to explain these drops when they go against the grain. 

Edited by B088IN

13 hours ago, Baka said:

quite a big crash today :O 

btc lost a whopping 8k at the lowest point today. So i'm done with people like michael saylor and max keiser.
"buy now before it's too late, crypto's will go the moon, wil go to mars, will explode, go nuclear, blablabla."
Yeah right!

Bitcoin is still going to see a big run from here.  Don't get rattled, dips are an opportunity to buy more.  Volatility is to be expected but the price will be moving up.  If you're trading short term and using leverage you'll get hurt, I don't recommend that. Price will be moving up, not in a straight line, but it will be moving up. 

9 8 2021.png

17 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Well, we got that Big Candle (10k) you were talking about @Eric123, it was just the wrong color. 

Yeah still waiting on the big move up.  It will probably come when the price breaks though the previous ATH.  Eventually, $10K up days will eventually become a common occurrence. 

14 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Yeah still waiting on the big move up.  It will probably come when the price breaks though the previous ATH.  Eventually, $10K up days will eventually become a common occurrence. 

Aye, I’m still bullish long term, but I can’t say these short term dumps don’t hurt cuz I’d be lying. 

Edited by Neurotoxin

Bitcoin's price is leveling out from the drop on Tuesday.  It's been holding $46k give or take. Interested to see if the price is at the time of the weekly close.  

@Neurotoxin Tuesday might have been my biggest intraday unrealized loss ever.  Eh it's the price you pay for owning crypto.  Most people can't take the pain - that's the main reason people lose money in crypto.  

9 9 2021.png

56 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin's price is leveling out from the drop on Tuesday.  It's been holding $46k give or take. Interested to see if the price is at the time of the weekly close.  

@Neurotoxin Tuesday might have been my biggest intraday unrealized loss ever.  Eh it's the price you pay for owning crypto.  Most people can't take the pain - that's the main reason people lose money in crypto.  

9 9 2021.png

Bit surprised. Have you added significantly to your portfolio on above 46k prices??

16 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Bit surprised. Have you added significantly to your portfolio on above 46k prices??

Although these draw downs are a good purchasing opportunity for those that aren't already loaded with crypto - my situation is a different, my bags are full.  I didn't add at all at $46k.  My last purchase was made a few moths ago below $30k and that purchase didn't add significantly to my portfolio.  Prior to that I was purchasing in the $3k level.  I don't trade I invest, when the price drops significantly I add more.  That being said I don't take advantage of every opportunity.