Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

6 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Why did @Xrpdude and @Troote stop posting and telling us that we’re OBVIOUSLY in a bear market and to just accept it instead of continuing with our delusions? 

haha I could be wrong to be fair, more I was pointing out that nobody knows for sure and the TA gurus have got it wrong so many times - but because they're bullish everyone worships them. 

to be clear, I'd love to see XRP explode so everyone here gets rich :) I personally think that BTC is looking good now too. 

15 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

haha I could be wrong to be fair, more I was pointing out that nobody knows for sure and the TA gurus have got it wrong so many times - but because they're bullish everyone worships them. 

to be clear, I'd love to see XRP explode so everyone here gets rich :) I personally think that BTC is looking good now too. 

We welcome all bears to the bull club. We don't judge ;)

Bitcoin's price broke the Weekly Trend Line yesterday.  The price has come under some pressure today but so far the Trend line has provided support so far.  Also so far the MACD is staying positive.

Today is another watershed day for Bitcoin with it becoming legal tender in El Salvador. Other countries will follow.  

As far as buying Bitcoin in solidarity with El Salvador - why not - It is always a good time to buy Bitcoin. 

21 hours ago, Milly238 said:

What’s your time frame on the big run?  Weeks? Still closer to end of year ?

I think Bitcoin's price will see a gradual increase followed by a parabolic move around Dec.

8 7 2021.png

On 9/6/2021 at 6:54 AM, Neurotoxin said:

Why did @Xrpdude and @Troote stop posting and telling us that we’re OBVIOUSLY in a bear market and to just accept it instead of continuing with our delusions? 

I never said anything of the sort. Good luck sifting through my comments to quote me saying something like that.

On 9/6/2021 at 7:00 AM, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

They will be back when price drops :spinlol:

Indeed, came in to see how everyone is doing. And not disappointed by the comments I had missed, I am kind of honored to live in some people's heads...

Anyway. Be safe out there.