Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

31 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

The last time this golden cross happened was May 7, 2020 when the price was in the $9k range.

arrow.png

May 2020 to April 2021 is almost a year. How long do you see this run going? January 2022?

Also, Do you anticipate another blow off top with a subsequent 80%+ correction, or is the buying and hodling so much stronger than in 2018 and maybe we only have to see a +/-50% correction this time, that maybe even doesnt last that long. Kinda hinting at the "supercycle" theory or "the last cycle" by Willie Woo.

On 8/17/2021 at 4:38 PM, NMNR said:

This seems like a final shake down before things really start moving. 

Was to be expected that there’d be a lot of profit taking around those fib levels (.618-.786) I’m in the camp of BCB in believing that once we decisively take out that 786 and absorb all the selling pressure, that we’ll go on to set one last blow off top for the new ATH, and then bearmarket here we come. I plan to sell in increments on the way up, and will definitely leave a healthy amount on the table for if we do hit $10. Man if we do hit $10+, Idk how my neighbors aren’t gonna think I’m crazy. 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:13 AM, MQB said:

650k incoming?

Lol, take it easy, let’s try and see if we can make it to the ATH first. 😂

On 8/19/2021 at 12:04 PM, Nat99 said:

Also, Do you anticipate another blow off top with a subsequent 80%+ correction, or is the buying and hodling so much stronger than in 2018 and maybe we only have to see a +/-50% correction this time, that maybe even doesnt last that long. Kinda hinting at the "supercycle" theory or "the last cycle" by Willie Woo.

That whole super cycle thing or extremely short bearmarket all sounds like a pipe dream to me. I think if and when we make one final blowoff top ATH, we’re gonna see a massive pop and crash of the bubble (across all markets, not just crypto) and then the accumulation will re-start during another bear market, probably longer than the previous ones since we’ve been in a bullmarket for I believe over a decade now. I think we’re due for a bit of a recession soon.