Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

7 hours ago, Finesse said:

Why did i get lumped into that? 

Ive not been uncivil at all. Ive been providing facts such as btc is susceptible to a 51% attack and double spend.

Thats what you think. Most people here thinks something else about you and things you write.

Go figure.

Afterall, you are trolling this topic. What the hack does 51% attack and double spend has anything to do with Bitcoin epic pennant??? If you want to discuss such matter go open topic on your own and see how many people do not give a f$$$ about you and your moaning how bad BTC is.

Yes, btc is an old technology with many flaws. But it will stay here for quite some time. Is TA accurate in crypto? Well, dependa whom you ask. For me, it is not, but I do not talk s$$$ like you and flame others only because they think different then me.

12 hours ago, ringer2 said:

Well, the XRP golden cross did squat. 

Golden crosses don't DO anything. They are an artifact of a trend change. The trend continues to change. This new cross is more evidence of that. That's a fact, not my opinion.

6 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Golden crosses don't DO anything. They are an artifact of a trend change. The trend continues to change. This new cross is more evidence of that. That's a fact, not my opinion.

I realize that. I actually said the same thing earlier. I was being cheeky. 

I have a (probably) irrational fear that everything is lining up way too nicely in TA lately and signaling a super-bull for XRP. Since we can pretty much assume there is price manipulation, how difficult would it be to trap people into buying based on charts and commence the dump of the century? I'll be honest that I don't know enough about the markets to speculate such an event, but if one (or a conglomerate) had the means to actually change prices to fit a certain chart trajectory, would this be plausible or am I just drunk and paranoid right now? Has something like that happened before on grand scale?

I too wonder sometimes whether crypto is a giant exercise in pavlovian conditioning. 

We do live in a world where troll factories and big data are influencing the political process in major developed countries or even continents. 

3 hours ago, AgamemnonUA said:

I too wonder sometimes whether crypto is a giant exercise in pavlovian conditioning. 

We do live in a world where troll factories and big data are influencing the political process in major developed countries or even continents. 

I think we’re supposed to be accumulating in these times.  What say you? @Eric123

16 hours ago, ringer2 said:

I realize that. I actually said the same thing earlier. I was being cheeky. 

Sorry, Guess I missed it. Please use the #sarcasm button when being cheeky.

10 minutes ago, Baka said:

back to 0.3x$ isn't good news

As long as we don't break BTC 5600-ish, it amounts to a buyable dip in my view. If I had lots of cash, I'd be getting ready to buy BTC on a possible extreme test of support.

In fact, I might even use cash I don't really have to spend. I think this might be the last, best entry coming for BTC and most alts. A once-in-five-year opportunity to enter what is going to be a pretty amazing run.

It might not happen, though.  As you know, this market moves in mysterious ways at times. It could all turn on a dime.

Yeah, I'm just a dumb hodlr anyway. Probably reading it all wrong. Waiting for the locals with more street cred to correct me.

As I always say, we shall see.

15 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

As long as we don't break BTC 5600-ish, it amounts to a buyable dip in my view. If I had lots of cash, I'd be getting ready to buy BTC on a possible extreme test of support.

In fact, I might even use cash I don't really have to spend. I think this might be the last, best entry coming for BTC and most alts. A once-in-five-year opportunity to enter what is going to be a pretty amazing run.

It might not happen, though.  As you know, this market moves in mysterious ways at times. It could all turn on a dime.

yes I d be happy if I had some money left, I can invest every 4th of month , nothing left until 4th of July 

16 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

this market moves in mysterious ways at times. It could all turn on a dime.

This quote, i believe, is the one to remember for every crypto investor.