Jump to content

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart


 Share

Recommended Posts

I get confused with big numbers but if 100 billion XRP are released to circulation, 1 dollar Value per XRP would be a market cap of $100 Billion, and I guess a $10 XRP would be $1 trillion market cap? is that correct?

so to expand on that, is a $10 XRP value possible, or a $15 XRP value etc etc$?

What is the likely value required of an XRP to achieve and full fill  it’s use cases?

Edited by WarChest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WarChest said:

I get confused with big numbers but if XRP had 100 billion XRP released to circulation, 1 dollar Value per XRP would be a market cap of $100 Billion, and I guess a $10 XRP would be $1 trillion market cap? is that correct?

so to expand on that, is a $10 XRP value possible, or a $15 XRP value etc etc$?

What is the likely value required of an XRP to achieve and full fill  it’s use cases?

You are in spec market, infinite is your limit, in whatever market bear or bull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WarChest said:

I get confused with big numbers but if XRP had 100 billion XRP released to circulation, 1 dollar Value per XRP would be a market cap of $100 Billion, and I guess a $10 XRP would be $1 trillion market cap? is that correct?

so to expand on that, is a $10 XRP value possible, or a $15 XRP value etc etc$?

What is the likely value required of an XRP to achieve and full fill  it’s use cases?

Yes, if Bitcoin has achieved over a 1 trillion market cap without a great use case it’s possible for XRP to hit $15 with its current 45B in circulation at which point XRP would hit a market cap around 650-700 Billion.  I don’t think any crypto has enough use case so far to have these market caps and yet they do. Couple this with the trillion dollar stimulus’s being handed down and it makes some of these crypto market caps seem possible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WarChest said:

I get confused with big numbers but if XRP had 100 billion XRP released to circulation, 1 dollar Value per XRP would be a market cap of $100 Billion, and I guess a $10 XRP would be $1 trillion market cap? is that correct?

so to expand on that, is a $10 XRP value possible, or a $15 XRP value etc etc$?

What is the likely value required of an XRP to achieve and full fill  it’s use cases?

I recall DS himself suggesting the $25 was what he figured was the absolute top of XRP's intended use case.
So 2.5 trillion in total MC, would seem a possibility if it ends up being heavily used in X-border and FX services.

However... Hyper inflation of the USD, and/or more applications (micropayments, etc) using XRP could expand its reach and trade price even further perhaps ?

( BTW,  "its" use case - there's no apostrophe when using "it" in context of the possessive mode )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

I recall DS himself suggesting the $25 was what he figured was the absolute top of XRP's intended use case.
So 2.5 trillion in total MC, would seem a possibility if it ends up being heavily used in X-border and FX services.

However... Hyper inflation of the USD, and/or more applications (micropayments, etc) using XRP could expand its reach and trade price even further perhaps ?

( BTW,  "its" use case - there's no apostrophe when using "it" in context of the possessive mode )

Nah DS never said that. I followed all DS  comments regarding price the closest he said about the absolute top was that investing in XRP was like investing in the next Etheruem. And this was when ETH went from 1 dollar to 1400 in 2017/2018

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Nah DS never said that. I followed all DS  comments regarding price the closest he said about the absolute top was that investing in XRP was like investing in the next Etheruem. And this was when ETH went from 1 dollar to 1400 in 2017/2018

I often think about Ethereum and wonder if XRP could pull off an Ethereum. Anyone know how long it took exactly from $1 to $1400? It would be nice to see XRP start moving up in dollars not cents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Nah DS never said that. I followed all DS  comments regarding price the closest he said about the absolute top was that investing in XRP was like investing in the next Etheruem. And this was when ETH went from 1 dollar to 1400 in 2017/2018

To predict price you are an absolute disaster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, solid102 said:

Nah DS never said that. I followed all DS  comments regarding price the closest he said about the absolute top was that investing in XRP was like investing in the next Etheruem. And this was when ETH went from 1 dollar to 1400 in 2017/2018

Yeah, well Summer of 2017 is many many long lost brain cells ago, Ducky-san.

DS's comment posted here back then said the price of XRP would be "impossible to exceed $20" 
( see references below )

He did later qualify what he'd posted.
Here for your pleasure is that comment from Reddit...

Quote

At least not without Ripple capturing some source of value that doesn't currently exist. That's not impossible, but it is (at least in my opinion) a long shot.

The counter-argument to this is that it's like arguing, in the early days of email, that at most email could capture 100% of the volume of postal mail, and then maybe the volume of mail would increase a bit. A whole new source of volume came when email made communication so much faster and cheaper.

If you want to imagine that better payment technologies increase the total value of payments by a large factor or that demand for XRP comes from sources other than payments, you can get a larger number.

The original from XRP Chat is (bottom of first page):
https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6271-xrp-taking-the-fast-lane/#comments

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

Yeah, well Summer of 2017 is many many long lost brain cells ago, Ducky-san.

DS's comment posted here back then said the price of XRP would be "impossible to exceed $20" 
( see references below )

He did later qualify what he'd posted.
Here for your pleasure is that comment from Reddit...

The original from XRP Chat is (bottom of first page):
https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6271-xrp-taking-the-fast-lane/#comments

 

On bitcoint talk DS was saying that he is pleased at level XRP was. He is always cautious and rational about prodit taking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.