Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

15 hours ago, MQB said:

Anybody selling this dead cat bounce? :beach:

I wouldn’t dare. Thought about it the other day but meh, I’ll consider selling a portion if it pamps to a dollar or close enough to it and wait for the inevitable correction to get back in. 

Bitcoin is still in the $30k to $40K range. After 9 green closes in a row, Bitcoin's price action is taking a little breather.  Bitcoin now has two down trend lines to break.  short term $40,400 and $43,400 which again breaks Bitcoin out of the larger down trend.  

Still waiting on the huge green candle that gets everyone FOMO'ing back in.  

7 30 2021.png

On 7/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, Plikk said:

A few months of drawturn and consolidation doesn’t make a bearmarket or confirm a long term trend. Weak hands have been shaken out and market is returning the bullish trend as it should(cycle  and fundamental wise). 

This is the trend I see unfolding and BTC dominance is headed towards 12% IMO. Very bullish on alts for the remainder of the year, the bigger the dump the higher te pump. We are in for a treat later this year, if you can remain patient and don’t get shaken out by fear and market noise. Bullmarket in crypto aint easy at all, as you can see it is very hard to remain bullish during a few months of deep red and retail investors complaining and with constant fearmongering. 

Luckily the market moves on a trend but also in waves. We had over 6-8 months of upwards waves, now 2 months of downward waves. We are still within a bullish trend until this cycle ends, bears will deny it until we make a new ATH probably, but if we can maintain a clear and broad vision and perspective, it’s pretty darn clear where this market is headed next. I give it about 1-2 months to recover and then 3 months to pump to ATH and way beyond. Then it’s time to sell or live through another bearmarket. But that bearmarket is certainly not here yet!

7B6BF472-BF04-4E19-87D7-A83A25DBE4E6.jpeg

Lots of alts are still 4-10x their bottom even after retracement. Probably in about 4 weeks, alts will go crazy again, perhaps those that haven't really gone up from their very bottom yet will have a field day.

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 06.12.23.png

The objective this week was to convincingly take out the 34k price range and so far so good. 

I think this price of 38 to sub 40k is psychological important. Provides some respite and confidence. There's still Sunday to come.

3 hours ago, NMNR said:

The objective this week was to convincingly take out the 34k price range and so far so good. 

I think this price of 38 to sub 40k is psychological important. Provides some respite and confidence. There's still Sunday to come.

New HH on daily charts 🥺👍

50 minutes ago, captainjack said:

@Eric123 thoughts on the recent developments in the SEC vs Ripple case and whether they indicate a settlement is close or not?

Probably over on the XRP thread 😎😉

5 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Why would you buy the pump? Unless of course this is just a political joke that I don’t get because politics abhor me.

I love buying the pumps. The 6k pump, the 10k pump, the 14k pump. My 40k pump purchases will be 10 year+ holds.

22 minutes ago, Troote said:

Yeah I really think they’re gonna take this thing to summary judgment. Things are getting waaaay too good to just settle now. Idk if you’re still on the SEC’s side, but this looks like a homerun for Ripple to me. As it stands, they seem to have the SEC backed into a corner.