Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

6 minutes ago, NMNR said:

It's already broken one resistance. Slow and steady wins the race. 

This was the major resistance that it failed to break 4 times during this downtrend.

2 minutes ago, solid102 said:

This was the major resistance that it failed to break 4 times during this downtrend.

Resistance, Resistance, resistance. The most over used word among the cryptosphere. Resistances aren't meant to be easy which is the definition. 

Sometimes people expect price action to just blast through every point? I mean, that's not sustainable at all. 

The more consolidation at prior levels the better the support. 

People forget that Bitcoin hardly had any convincing support and buy ins during much of December to March which is why we saw such wild downswing.

Overall this is healthy. 

14 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

You bearish 🥺

Not at all. I think bitcoin will reach 70k at most. I think 75k and 100k is a bit too much to ask for that's all. 

Although there has been a little excitement around Bitcoin's price movement in the last few days, it's still stuck in the same $30k-$40k range it has been in, going on 70 Days.  A price of $44,200 gets Bitcoin's price above the Down Trend Line that began with the ATH close on April 13.  Still waiting on the Big Green Daily Candle $10k+.

7 27 2021.png

LOL 

What a headline on CNBC

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren shoots down a key reason investors buy bitcoin, . . . "

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/sen-elizabeth-warren-doubts-bitcoin-as-inflation-hedge-wants-tighter-regulation.html

Warren shoots it down?  This headline and article is an illustration of why I've been saying for years "If you invest based on something you heard on CNBC, you DESERVE to lose all your money."

10 hours ago, Eric123 said:

LOL 

What a headline on CNBC

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren shoots down a key reason investors buy bitcoin, . . . "

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/sen-elizabeth-warren-doubts-bitcoin-as-inflation-hedge-wants-tighter-regulation.html

Warren shoots it down?  This headline and article is an illustration of why I've been saying for years "If you invest based on something you heard on CNBC, you DESERVE to lose all your money."

politics aside, the old fart politicians everywhere in the world are in for quite the awakening, once BTC becomes too big to ignore. It still flies under the radar, obviously. Wasn't there some totally nonsensical FUD about cars in the early days? Something about disturbing horses or similar? 

Even my accountant gives me the same old BS about bitcoin not being backed by anything substantial and what if I wanna sell at 150k and no one wants to buy and it’s better to get a steady 5-10% yearly and

…ok

4 minutes ago, Benaoao20 said:

Even my accountant gives me the same old BS about bitcoin not being backed by anything substantial and what if I wanna sell at 150k and no one wants to buy and it’s better to get a steady 5-10% yearly and

…ok

In a way he's right because crypto's are worth what the next fool wants to pay for them. But he's wrong about the selling because when you would want to sell at 150k, then that means that the price is 150k at that moment, so there are people that payed 150k for 1 btc, so it won't be hard to sell it at that moment.

Bitcoin is still in the $30k-$40k range but yesterday it did have it's first "close" above $40k since June 15th. 8 green days in a row.  

A price of about $43,700 gets Bitcoin's price above the Down Trend Line, which again I think when it does break with break with a large candle on high volume.   

7 29 2021.png

33 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin is still in the $30k-$40k range but yesterday it did have it's first "close" above $40k since June 15th. 8 green days in a row.  

A price of about $43,700 gets Bitcoin's price above the Down Trend Line, which again I think when it does break with break with a large candle on high volume.   

7 29 2021.png

This is the longest range of green candles since the bull market start.

If it develope same pace of actions like from 10k to 20k, than 120k is more than possible.