Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

17 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin's price is above the daily close and daily high down trends that began on June 14.  The price to beat to get out of the larger down trend that began on April 13 is about $45,600.

7 23 2021.png

So still on track for a green Christmas?

Interesting interview with CEO of coinpayments from Stansberry Research (link below).

From my recollections, he shares that they're approaching $3b in total crypto transactions now, and their services are gaining more and more adoption.

He states the average transaction is around $300. 

IIRC he also said that the proportion of BTC vs other crypto has gone from 95% to 80% since last year. 

The lovely Daniela asks a number of astute questions, such as "why would people spend their BTC instead of holding on to it as to benefit from its appreciation." 

1 hour ago, JASCoder said:

Interesting interview with CEO of coinpayments from Stansberry Research (link below).

From my recollections, he shares that they're approaching $3b in total crypto transactions now, and their services are gaining more and more adoption.

He states the average transaction is around $300. 

IIRC he also said that the proportion of BTC vs other crypto has gone from 95% to 80% since last year. 

The lovely Daniela asks a number of astute questions, such as "why would people spend their BTC instead of holding on to it as to benefit from its appreciation." 

I like how the graph is presented.  Typical maxi fashion.   :) 

The first name to appear in the legend is Bitcoin and the very last is XRP.  Sounds alphabetically sorted, but no, turns out it’s not.  Perhaps Token initial alpha sorted?  Nope.  Maybe graph prominence sorted?  Nah not that either.

So graph-creator coin preference sorted then. ;)    Sigh…

Also…. there are two prominent lines and the rest are nearly insignificant,  XLM and XRP.  That graph seems to show XLM thrashing XRP and all others…. I wonder where it’s data comes from and what that transaction volume tells us.  That’s unclear to me.

Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 6.03.58 am.png

16 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

I like how the graph is presented.  Typical maxi fashion.   :) 

The first name to appear in the legend is Bitcoin and the very last is XRP.  Sounds alphabetically sorted, but no, turns out it’s not.  Perhaps Token initial alpha sorted?  Nope.  Maybe graph prominence sorted?  Nah not that either.

So graph-creator coin preference sorted then. ;)    Sigh…

Also…. there are two prominent lines and the rest are nearly insignificant,  XLM and XRP.  That graph seems to show XLM thrashing XRP and all others…. I wonder where it’s data comes from and what that transaction volume tells us.  That’s unclear to me.

Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 6.03.58 am.png

Thrashing would be an extreme word. You can clearly see that XLM overtakes XRP during the end of 2020 which is whe. The lawsuit occurred. I expect this to change significantly once the lawsuit is over. 

Considering whether to buy a lump of XLM or add XRP, if Ripple et al win the case soon then XRP should rise by a good percentage, but XLM has, in the last 6 months, become more credible than before with their partnerships.

Dunno

Edited by WarChest
Spelling

6 hours ago, WarChest said:

Considering whether to buy a lump of XLM or add XRP, if Ripple et al win the case soon then XRP should rise by a good percentage, but XLM has, in the last 6 months, become more credible than before with their partnerships.

Dunno

Can always chuck a bit on XLM and see where it goes, NFA tho. My XRP bags have been full for far too long. I'm just waiting on this case to settle, and it likely will at the perfect time. Things are looking great for Ripple on the case, the SEC is clearly losing that one. 

Bitcoin's price has been moving up the last few days.   Basically at the midpoint between the $30k-$40k range the price has been stuck in for the last 68 Days.   Right not the price is right at the 50 Day Simple moving average and it got close to the 50 Day EMA (which is about $800 higher) and backed off.  A price of $35,150 will put Bitcoin above the 50Day EMA and a price of $44,900 gets Bitcoin above the down trend line that started on April 13.

On 7/23/2021 at 10:23 AM, Milly238 said:

So still on track for a green Christmas?

I'm confident the price will be way higher than it is now, 

7 25 2021.png

19 hours ago, NMNR said:

@xrp-nuke thoughts on btc price action. 

It takes days to break 34.5, though this price level is not somewhat I would want take that long considering all hype and short squeez. 

Said that I more looking the break of 37k and 42k than 34.5k.

It still does not happens and I want see daily red candles, are they gonna outperform green?

So yes, I still maintain below 28k but more we go to August less positive I will be that it happens. Do not forget that 30k was broken and we comfotably were sitting at 29.5k for day before Elon & Jack pump event.