Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Nothing has changed.  I'm buying more. Don't get freaked out when round numbers are breached.    

Besides BTC, are you also buying any alt's or just btc?

45 minutes ago, Plikk said:

The ‘worst’ was in terms of many coins not reaching ATH or come even close, but indeed there were plenty opportunities to make money around the market. 

The bullcycle is still not lost as long as we hold that 28k. So far, dips keep being bought up and bearish pressure seems to be fading. Usually when all seems lost, the market turns on itself. Hopefully we’re close to that moment :) Or we’ll keep dwindling down and I was wrong all along. We’ll see, I am still fully long. 

It seems that most legacy coins would not reach its previous ATH, sats wise impossible.

The reason is simple: sats will divert into new coins, thousands of them. Some will be pumped into unimaginable high, take away more sats from traditional alts. There is only one pie to share.

Find your new shiny coins next round and there will surely be plenty of hints.

20 hours ago, dtpace said:

I know you're not asking me directly but...6 months ago I diverted most new investment $ into AMC and GME because I believed the profit potential to be greater than crypto...and this has proved to be correct. I still hold all of my crypto and I believe that things will again turn positive in the near future. I still think btc can reach $100k this year (with a possible overshoot to $140k).

Edited by jMusic

1 minute ago, jMusic said:

I know your not asking me directly but...6 months ago I diverted most new investment $ into AMC and GME because I believed the profit potential to be greater than crypto...and this has proved to be correct. I still hold all of my crypto and I believe that things will again turn positive in the near future. I still think btc can reach $100k this year (with a possible overshoot to $140k).

The power of gases!

41 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

The power of gases!

You wish ! No gas involved...hours of research and analysis invested.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Soon, very soon I will have a good flow of fiat coming in.  I will be buying a good amount for some time to come if prices stay here or go lower.

Edited by ManBearPig

52 minutes ago, MQB said:

BTC to Da Luna!

DASH isn't giving up, either. The SOB is going for a second leg. Time for alt season?

image.png.9e2ae8ca916b189d9942ec67d9e4e065.png

Anybody notice the bearish divergence on the 4h for BTC Dominance? A break below 46.40 should provide more confidence for an ongoing downward move. @Plikk I think you watch BTC Dominance more closely. Any thoughts on the whole setup?

image.thumb.png.30c7f46ff09bd8556fe7bf9832f7cb35.png

Bitcoin has two down trend lines to break through, first one at around $32,400 and the second at around $45,200.  I'll continue to buy any dips below $30k.  

22 hours ago, dtpace said:

I'm not buying any alts.  I think NEO is a great buy here and ETH around $1,700 looks good here too - but I'm only buying BTC and I'm not making large purchases.   

I'd guess ALT will outperform BTC but I'm already pretty much satisfied with my bag of ALTs.

7 21 2021.png

11 hours ago, Nat99 said:

DASH isn't giving up, either. The SOB is going for a second leg. Time for alt season?

Dash is on the list of Alts that really didn't have any kind of run at all this bull market, so interesting to see it taking off. Glad I kept a stack of it. 

12 hours ago, Nat99 said:

Anybody notice the bearish divergence on the 4h for BTC Dominance? A break below 46.40 should provide more confidence for an ongoing downward move. @Plikk I think you watch BTC Dominance more closely. Any thoughts on the whole setup?

image.thumb.png.30c7f46ff09bd8556fe7bf9832f7cb35.png

Waiting for further downside on BTC.D and watching for marked levels to break. Could be the gentle first signs of altmarket while BTC recovers to 64k. That'd be nice. Alts pump while BTC goes to previous ATH, then alts pause, then BTC rallies to 6 digits, then alts follow with a second run and then the show is over for this cycle, somewhere in early Q1 2022. 

Candle stick chart of the same below:

image.thumb.png.797800dd6db94f273ad08761a4c5a171.png

image.thumb.png.82898eca41cd228069ad9d1387222aba.png

19 minutes ago, captainjack said:

Anybody watching the b word thing? The discussion with Musk, Dorsey and Wood is live now

Now it explains pump.

By the way on BTCUSDLONGS chart for Bitfinex, longs are ATH.

Do we have thing called longs squeez and how it works out for market? 

Asking because everyone seems to care of shorts squeez that is basically not in play anynore 🤣

2 hours ago, Nat99 said:

Waiting for further downside on BTC.D and watching for marked levels to break. Could be the gentle first signs of altmarket while BTC recovers to 64k. That'd be nice. Alts pump while BTC goes to previous ATH, then alts pause, then BTC rallies to 6 digits, then alts follow with a second run and then the show is over for this cycle, somewhere in early Q1 2022. 

Candle stick chart of the same below:

image.thumb.png.797800dd6db94f273ad08761a4c5a171.png

image.thumb.png.82898eca41cd228069ad9d1387222aba.png

Some shitcoins shooting up with huge volume and retraced a little

Perfect time to get in now