Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

8 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Touch a nerve fish boy? Just stating my opinion, that’s all. I suppose time will tell 

Not at all. Just bringing balance to the Force, 'tis all. Yes, time will tell.

On 6/5/2021 at 2:13 PM, jMusic said:

It looks to me like the price is oscillating around the Gann Octave (white line) and tracking the FLD (yellow). I agree with @Eric123 I think there will be a big movement to the upside soon (within 2 days or around 7 days from now)

435635234_btc6-5-21.thumb.png.f3242da99f7c9b7ee5a780770e351dcc.png

I saw that @xrp-nuke had recently posted...imagine my disappointment when I realized he hadn't posted about how accurate my 7 day forecast was. Oh well, I'll just go back to my terrible TA and the intuitive naysayers can continue to intuit and nay-say :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, jMusic said:

I saw that @xrp-nuke had recently posted...imagine my disappointment when I realized he hadn't posted about how accurate my 7 day forecast was. Oh well, I'll just go back to my terrible TA and the intuitive naysayers can continue to intuit and nay-say :rolleyes:

Aw, how sweet, you that another ad hominem poster that sh1te posts but fails stand for his word once asked 🤣🤣🤣

"Gentelmen"!

33 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Question is, will it hold and push further, or will it pulse back down to 30k? 

This where @jMusic has to make decision between stomach gasses or another hype worth TA, watch it! Now he has all eyes on him! :popcorn1:

6 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Aw, how sweet, you that another ad hominem poster that sh1te posts but fails stand for his word once asked 🤣🤣🤣

"Gentelmen"!

its not really an ad hominem.  He/she is twisting your tail in a friendly way and you get very angry.  I think you are too sensitive when reading these posts, and your response was strong and escalated a joke into an argument. 

You have both got lots to contribute to the forum. Next time give him a laugh? 

33 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

its not really an ad hominem.  He/she is twisting your tail in a friendly way and you get very angry.  I think you are too sensitive when reading these posts, and your response was strong and escalated a joke into an argument. 

You have both got lots to contribute to the forum. Next time give him a laugh? 

I am very emotional, catch the smiles: 🤣🤣🤣

Some for @jMusic: 🤣🤣🤣😁👈👌

@Julian_Williams is now my guru into the land of native English! 👍