Jump to content

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart


 Share

Recommended Posts

@jMusic @MQB @BluKoo @Trentsteel

Maybe we should allow those with bearish opinions and healthy TA scepticism to have a voice afterall. Without drawing a single triangle I predicted this drop to $32k (a day late) based on intuition. You guys need to accept the fact that chart gurus know just as much as you or I (diddly squat!) Nobody can predict what's gonna happen, common sense tells me we're in a bear market, I would say 18 months from now we'll see amazing buying opportunity. For now I would not touch anything. XRP might be a good buy circa 20 c if it goes that low in the next three months, but don't expect a big pump based on the lawsuit the longer time goes on. 

Edited by Xrpdude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What bothers me the most is not that the bull market is possibly over, but that the possible good news from XRP will fall into a possible bear market and it will have no impact.

 

Jed sold everything? Nobody cares

Ripple wins the legal case? The price jumps happily from 20c to 24c

 

Too bad it's all over possibly. XRP capped its crappy 2018-2020 with a pathetic bull run well below the ATH.

 

The best thing about my XRP so far has been my Sparks that I will get.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Xrpdude said:

@jMusic @MQB @BluKoo @Trentsteel

Maybe we should allow those with bearish opinions and healthy TA scepticism to have a voice afterall. Without drawing a single triangle I predicted this drop to $32k (a day late) based on intuition. You guys need to accept the fact that chart gurus know just as much as you or I (diddly squat!) Nobody can predict what's gonna happen, common sense tells me we're in a bear market, I would say 18 months from now we'll see amazing buying opportunity. For now I would not touch anything. XRP might be a good buy circa 20 c if it goes that low in the next three months, but don't expect a big pump based on the lawsuit the longer time goes on. 

I mean, we don’t know for certain if it’s over just yet. We need more time to fairly assess this. I’d say at least several months to see where the market’s actually headed. On a macro level (including outside of crypto) we’ve been in a bullrun for the better part of a decade, so it’s possible we could be entering a VERY extended period of bear market. We don’t know that yet, though. We just have to wait and see what happens. 
 

We already know you think we’re in a bear market, you’ve made that point crystal clear many times over, and I think all of us get it by now. I was also expecting more downside as well out of intuition, that’s why I decided to “de-risk” part of my stack to ease my stress, and it totally worked. I am worry free now, and just patiently waiting to see what happens over the next couple of weeks/months to see where this might be headed.
 

I’m starting to look forward to the Flare network to finally launch! I want my Sparkies!!! Anyone here know when they might be going live? I know they didn’t really give a precise date back then, but it should be soon, right? @Seoulite @Flintstone @Julian_Williams @brianwalden any insight on this? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I mean, we don’t know for certain if it’s over just yet. We need more time to fairly assess this. I’d say at least several months to see where the market’s actually headed. On a macro level (including outside of crypto) we’ve been in a bullrun for the better part of a decade, so it’s possible we could be entering a VERY extended period of bear market. We don’t know that yet, though. We just have to wait and see what happens. 
 

We already know you think we’re in a bear market, you’ve made that point crystal clear many times over, and I think all of us get it by now. I was also expecting more downside as well out of intuition, that’s why I decided to “de-risk” part of my stack to ease my stress, and it totally worked. I am worry free now, and just patiently waiting to see what happens over the next couple of weeks/months to see where this might be headed.
 

I’m starting to look forward to the Flare network to finally launch! I want my Sparkies!!! Anyone here know when they might be going live? I know they didn’t really give a precise date back then, but it should be soon, right? @Seoulite @Flintstone @Julian_Williams @brianwalden any insight on this? 

End of June +/- 2 weeks is the latest update from Flare. So hopefully some time within the next 6 weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have been told the spark tokens will be released end of June beginning of July, but no firm date yet.

I have not sold any of my stack.  In retrospect I think it would have been a good move, but I am not stressed by this retracement so far and I am not regretting holding (yet).  I think the market did run out of steam some weeks ago and the bulls had got over confident (as Alessio puts it).  I think the market will settle and eventually with Spark and SEC case finishing XRP will have its days in the sun.   

I love the stuff that is developing right across the crypto space. It feels to me like we are moving from proof of concept to early, earIy adoption.  In terms of the internet we are still earlier than when people began to use emails. It is very easy for people outside the know to dismiss crypto as a fad, but people like us who have taken the time to study blockchain know it is now out of the box and the industry is arriving with a lot of noise and clanking like a steam train in the station  (I am old enough to remember the noise those magnificent machines would make when they arrived on the platform, they were  like monsters full of power, blockchain gives me the same experience of awe.  Much more so than the arrival of the Internet.  The Internet of Value feels bigger than any change I have experienced in my lifetime).  

I would like (and expect) to see a strong bounce now and more volume as we go back up, along with ALTS like XRP really taking off.   Ripple are so well poised to grow in coming months and years, for me to sell now feels very risky and I will not be doing it.  I hope I will not regret my hubris. 

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I fkn love steam trains. The sounds they make, the trail they leave, how imposing they look. 

As a boy I used to be put on a steam train at Newport to go to Fishguard (120 miles).  The trains arriving in the stations  used to scare me, but they were exhilarating.  We used to put our heads out of the windows as we went around bends and with the wind in our faces we would see the steam which was like a river of smoke over our heads., it was a very earthy experience.  

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Xrpdude said:

@jMusic @MQB @BluKoo @Trentsteel

Maybe we should allow those with bearish opinions and healthy TA scepticism to have a voice afterall. Without drawing a single triangle I predicted this drop to $32k (a day late) based on intuition. You guys need to accept the fact that chart gurus know just as much as you or I (diddly squat!) Nobody can predict what's gonna happen, common sense tells me we're in a bear market, I would say 18 months from now we'll see amazing buying opportunity. For now I would not touch anything. XRP might be a good buy circa 20 c if it goes that low in the next three months, but don't expect a big pump based on the lawsuit the longer time goes on. 

Am i tagged here because you think I have bearish opinions or because you think I shut down anyone who does? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

As a boy I used to be put on a steam train at Newport to go to Fishguard (120 miles).  The trains arriving in the stations  used to scare me, but they were exhilarating.  We used to put our heads out of the windows as we went around bends and with the wind in our faces we would see the steam which was like a river of smoke over our heads., it was a very earthy experience.  

That brings back memories...my Dad loves steam trains (used to build his own in our shed) and as a kid I went with him numerous times to Talyllyn and Welshpool-Llanfair. I didn't share his obsession but it was fun nonetheless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NMNR said:

BTC retracing in this fashion is a bullish sign to me. The BTC dominance is also marginally declining which tells me that we should be nearing the beginning of the final alt season. 

yes, I can smell the fear but speaking Intuitively it just does not feel bearish to me.  I hope I have not got my head in the sand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

yes, I can smell the fear but speaking Intuitively it just does not feel bearish to me.  I hope I have not got my head in the sand.

Intuition was compared to gas in stomach by @jMusic or it does not apply until it bullish intuition? 🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.