Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Dogecoin, he seems o want to take over Dogecoin.  

They should just replace DOGE’s emblem with Elon’s “not bad” face when he was smokin’ a blunt with Toe Rogan. Maybe also add the black sunglasses so people instantly start hearing “The Next Episode” by Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre from all the times they’ve seen the memes on social media.  

Edited by Neurotoxin
Somehow a giant unicorn was unintentionally posted so I removed it.

4 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Remind me why you’re still here, again? You said you sold your bags at $1.40. Sounds like you got a decent return, unless your buy was higher than that. Time to move on perhaps? 

Remind me why to move on? Or you big fan of MQB? 🤣🤣🤣

Why do people get upset about Elon Musk? The dip was expected, wasn't it?

Symmetrical triangle, which breaks out downwards. Optimists like Plikk believed in a green candle, other users who are more bearish are 0 surprised.

What is the problem? It has been written here for weeks that the Bull market is over for now, but many cling to the hope that it is not so.

Why?

On 5/31/2021 at 1:16 PM, MQB said:

BTC waking up but don't expect drastic upward movement. Not yet

You sold XRP at 0.90, now it's over $1, time for you smartbass to hop on and sell at $0.80 again?@xrp-nuke

1470586301_ScreenShot2021-05-31at07_07_59.thumb.png.472f690527ba3cd316be58cf1d33a5bc.png

Wen 0.8

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

Why do people get upset about Elon Musk? The dip was expected, wasn't it?

Symmetrical triangle, which breaks out downwards. Optimists like Plikk believed in a green candle, other users who are more bearish are 0 surprised.

What is the problem? It has been written here for weeks that the Bull market is over for now, but many cling to the hope that it is not so.

Why?

I take that as a compliment. Optimists are generally more successful in life, especially in finance. 

It’s funny how after a red candle, the bears come out of hibernation and always feel the need to come here and ridicule others, especially technical analysts whom put valiable time and effort in showing the community what they see unfolding. 

I am done with this repeating and tiresome behaviour. No more TA from me in this thread, i’ll just use it to my own advantage as most do. 

But I do wish everyone that has been respectful and been contributing in a positive way the best of luck and may this market treat you well!

Edited by Plikk

Bitcoin price failed to sustain the last uptrend line which began on May 29.  Bitcoin's price was briefly above the downtrend line which began on May 8 but the price is currently below the line. 

Bollinger bands are still closing.

Bitcoin is still in the Bull cycle, nothing has changed

Still waiting on the move higher.

6 4 2021.png

5 minutes ago, Plikk said:

I take that as a compliment. Optimists are generally more successful in life, especially in finance. 

It’s funny how after a red candle, the bears come out of hibernation and always feel the need to come here and ridicule others, especially technical analysts whom put valiable time and effort in showing the community what they see unfolding. 

I am done with this repeating and tiresome behaviour. No more TA from me in this thread, i’ll just use it to my own advantage as most do. 

But I do wish everyone that has been respectful and been contributing in a positive way the best of luck and may this market treat you well!

I hope you reconsider... maybe just use the ignore function on a few accounts (they are likely the same person)?  I've enjoyed your TA and hope you keep posting 

5 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Don't be upset. There are some of us who value both sides of a discussion and people who don't know how it works should know that nothing in life is certain and everything comes with a set of probabilities. 

I do understand a little about TA and generally know it measures the sentiment and level of supply and demand. I still marvel at how you guys/girls know all the little intricate details that go with it. 

I for one thank you and appreciate your contributions to this forum and hope you don't get discouraged by all  the negativity by those who disagree with you.

51 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Please don’t stop- one of things I enjoy most is perspectives from all sides. Would be a shame not to have your input moving forward. 

3 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Remind me why to move on? Or you big fan of MQB? 🤣🤣🤣

Now some dude, excuse me, some nuke is sour. :angel: