Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

22 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Oh yeah
I believed in XRP and, as of today, it has disappointed me.
2$ Bullrun. That should be it now? No new ATH?
Again 3 years wait for anything green? Another 3 years of Brad bullshit and lies and disappointment?

I am really happy that I get a lot of FLR for the next run. Maybe the FLR will be the best thing XRP has ever brought me.

Yes, thankfully we get Spark. The only solace in this.

Posted (edited)

I follow Block Chain Backer, Allessio Rastani  and Plikk because I think what they are writing makes sense, and all of them seems very confident this bull run is still in play.

So many assumptions we are in a bear market?   When we have big corrections pessimism spreads very fast, and optimism goes out of fashion, when things go up there are too many forecasts that we are off to the moon or Mars.  I will simply sit still with my fingers crossed  and watch how it unfolds.

Edited by Julian_Williams

34 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

So many assumptions we are in a bear market? 

Yes, on other hand noone defines what conditions has to be meet to validated or invalidate bear market. 

2 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

While we’re in these times of uncertainty, this lad makes a very good point. I thought I’d share the video with you all. 

I have seen several videos of his guy.

He is really interesting to listen as you can feel he is very humble not as others super optimistic influencer.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Allessio does in his videos.

I have yet to watch anything from him. To be honest, during this whole time (yep since 2017 till tonight, I haven’t really watched any crypto stuff on youtube). I also barely use social media so I didn’t get any crypto stuff from there either. I mainly use IG and it’s all just basically cars, flowers, hot chicks, and nature photography. Only VERY recently did I start watching crypto stuff on YT and it’s basically been BCB’s stuff, Jeremy Hogan, and like 2 or 3 videos of Uncomplication. I’ve also watched a few of Thinking Crypto’s videos. He doesn’t seem very bright but he DOES get some really nice interviews in. He interviewed Brad Garlinghouse, Michael Arrington (founder of TechCrunch), and many others.

Also started using Twitter at around the same time so I could follow David Schwartz, BCB, Jeremy Hogan, etc.

47 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Slowly bleed of BTC. 

Depressing end tbh. Cause XRP did nothing

It more looks like we form a higher low with XRP going somewhere in between 0.82-0.75, it can keep thrill moment and flash bleed to 0.66-067, any low below 0.65 is 🥺

All over Bois, on the plus side (based on absolutely nothing) this bear run for me at least hasn't been as exciting as the 2017 run - I think we might see the next bear market sooner than the wait we had for this one. 

24 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

All over Bois, on the plus side (based on absolutely nothing) this bear run for me at least hasn't been as exciting as the 2017 run - I think we might see the next bear market sooner than the wait we had for this one. 

Hipe 2013 is in play but now for sure: cash is king

Bitcoin's price has been leveling out despite the FUD.  I'd be averaging in at these levels if I wasn't already satisfied with my position. 

Bitcoin is a Veblen Good.  Unloved at $35k it will be chased after at $100k.  If you would rather pay more for Bitcoin you'll get your chance. 

@xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life  I don't follow Wyckoff, Elliot, or Fibonacci.  They may be helpful for some but I haven't found them to be particularly useful. 

5 29 2021.png

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin is a Veblen Good.

I'd love to argue, but I said that back in March when it was like $60k and everyone on social became a crypto "expert." :)

(Since I'm actually agreeing with you, this is not an "I told you so" moment.)

(I disagree about BTC's trajectory, though;  social sentiment is "saturated.")

(The big guys seem to be recognizing "utility" matters somewhat, --> ETH.)

(But... uh... I don't think the big guys really feel the pinch of the gas prices.)

(Once they ask their traders why they're using XRP for arb tx, they might...)

We'll see! :)

Edited by NightJanitor