Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, Elysium2030 said:

Exciting days for BTC and the Bull market. 

In all Bull market, Never ever closed a Bitcoin weekly candle under the 34 EMA. 

We are slightly above, a selloff in the next days could be the end of the show

End of the show meaning bad or good? 

Not looking so hot right now...

I was hopeful earlier when the price crossed over the (perfectly angled) FLD and for a while it looked very positive. Unfortunately that was not sustained. There is another opportunity tomorrow to try again though the FLD angle is not so conducive to success. Long term I still believe that we climb to over $100k and could overshoot to $135k-150k before a bear market becomes dominant.

337804630_btc5-27-21.thumb.png.494845c5d28c3c73a82febafe255e3c0.png

14 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Thinking we are still in a Bull market is denial IMO. 

Sure, i could be wrong, but i dont expect to cash out big in the next 3-6 months

If this is the end, this is a rather boring bullrun to XRP as well as quite many ALT coins.

I rather hope that shorts is harvesting all money who come back in when BTC recover to 40k.

42 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Thinking we are still in a Bull market is denial IMO. 

Sure, i could be wrong, but i dont expect to cash out big in the next 3-6 months

Hmm, we have differing views. I think the market just needs time to recover for a bit and we’ll just be stuck in a range for a few months as the market takes a breather and traders and their bots take advantage of this sideways movement booking profits off of the “sine wave” type of price action I’m expecting us to have for a good while before we see any rally. 

Be honest with yourself.
More and more indicators speak for a bear market. 

All that speaks against it is the hope that it is not so.

For XRP, the run has been a disappointment, no question.

Once again, Ripple disappointed us. Thanks for nothing.

I wish I was wrong, I wish we saw a lot more green days in the coming weeks, but that's not the way the world is. XRP has been one disappointment since it peaked in January 2018, why should that change now?

3 minutes ago, NMNR said:

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and post but man...a little red and there's too much toxicity. 

If we are in a bear market, have you sold then? 

What difference does selling make, the market wouldn't care if you or I sold our bags. There's no stopping this runaway reaction. It was started by billionaire mega ego Elon Musk who went to war on his own investments. Then the China news. Now there's absolutely NOTHING suggesting BTC pumps hard from here (except in 3-4 years) and no lines on charts or BS chart analysis, or your hopes and dreams will change that. 

@NMNRoh and by the way, the guys shillin' XRP / BTC saying it's going to $10 or $400k (LOL!!!) actually hold those tokens. (you did know that right) 

S let's say for argument's sake I sold everything last week - you'll say I'm biased. 

So you see the problem here right? As I've been saying since last week. ONLY trust your own instinct and don't be led by someone else.