Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, tony71 said:

A pattern caught my eyes on the XRP chart,  May 11th to the 13th of May looks the same as the chart today.   I think by Tuesday June 4th we may see a spike.  Just an opinion and not a financial advise... 

I like your opinion and I’ll not be taking it as financial advise👍 Took another gamble when it when back down to .37 the other week. Hope you are right in what you are seeing👌

20 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I Completely disagree with Galgitron and  I'm pretty sure I got in a fight with him on this board. Between bitcoin and XRP  - if either one of those is a ponzi scheme it's not Bitcoin.  (not that I think either of them are)

If you disagree with galgitron that btc is a ponzi then you are just not educated on the technical issues that face btc. 

If you are suggesting xrp is more of a ponzi than btc when xrp is not susceptible to a 51% attack then you are delusional.  

Cant believe people are allowed to shill other coins on xrp chat. In “xrp trading” 

Edited by Finesse2

3 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I'm averaging in, something else I learned from traders. Like looking at charts. Like looking at volumes, and learning why liquidity matters.

But hodlr's don't need TA, right?  Just dollar cost average like Buffett and Graham taught you.

Funny-Monkey-Fingers-In-Ears.jpg

I was waiting for the “sell the news” dump, but it seems that dump happened the other day.

So if I had $20 a fortnight to take a side bet on some crypto that is available on Australian exchanges other than XRP...   what should it be?  

I have already put a little bit into CSC and now am looking for another.  I know it’s nothing to the big investors here,  but I’m hoping to jag a winner on a side bet or two while I wait for my XRP to moon.

Most I hear about seem to have already risen a lot and so don’t seem to have the same potential for big gain.

13 hours ago, RussianStandards said:

Just because it has low liquidity does not mean it’s more of a Ponzi AT ALL. All this means is it’s in its infancy. I agree with Eric that if any XRP is a ponzi, but I also think that BTC has a much lower ceiling and if that gets breached and I think it will sooner than later, that money will get somewhere.

In that sense it’s possible BTC is a ponzi and is being manipulated until a great price is reached, and when that does, maybe the end of the next cycle.. the blockchain could be nearly frozen and overloaded so bad, that when it could possibly die from mass selling and never returning.

XRP does not need a greater fool to succeed.  For it to succeed, it needs to be used by banks, FIs, businesses.  A ponzi scheme has no utility volume - it's a pure speculation play, requiring a constant new base (of the pyramid) of new speculators to come in.  XRP already has utility volume that is increasing all the time.  If XRP is a ponzi scheme, then the true nature of the scheme is being hidden behind an unbelievably elaborate smokescreen put up by Ripple via the likes of xRapid (which is actually being used!), xVia, xPring (encouraging more use cases of XRP) - all to hide the empty shell of a ponzi scheme? I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

So if I had $20 a fortnight to take a side bet on some crypto that is available on Australian exchanges other than XRP...   what should it be?  

I have already put a little bit into CSC and now am looking for another.  I know it’s nothing to the big investors here,  but I’m hoping to jag a winner on a side bet or two while I wait for my XRP to moon.

Most I hear about seem to have already risen a lot and so don’t seem to have the same potential for big gain.

Since you asked....one token (AVA) I discovered from this reddit post which looks very interesting:-

CoinMarketCap summary of AVA: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/travala/

What I like about it:-

• it has a use case that is now live (people who book through travala.com are given AVA that is locked in their wallet - the more AVA they have locked in their wallet, the bigger a discount they are given on future holidays)
  • travala.com allows payment via many cryptos including XRP
  • their actual revenue numbers look really good and growing fast
  • they're not even fully operational yet - quote from reddit: "In the next 1-2 months there will be the Beta launch with 1.5 million properties, 15 accommodation providers, refunds and business level accounts. Pay with your favorite cryptocurrency and you get some AVA (2%) back and you can use it for the next booking or further discounts (Smart program). 5000 AVA means 10% extra discount!"
  • low market cap ($5M), price has been steady

I haven't bought any yet, but will definitely pick up a reasonable amount and maybe add to it over time.

18 hours ago, LotusFace said:

I was waiting for the “sell the news” dump, but it seems that dump happened the other day.

I kept expecting BNB to sell off so I could get in,  but it didn't. I see EOS is down a bit today, so I'll add a bit more now. I think waiting to buy on a "sell the news" event is a perfectly valid strategy though.

BTFD's if you want a position.

15 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I bought VET and TRX. By staking TRX you can grow your position without  adding money. Staking VET pays a reward in VEThor utility tokens (similar to GAS on the NEO network)...Staking can help small investors leverage their position without undue risk (imho).. Hopefully Cardano can be staked before year end.

Other possibles that might give outsize returns.......NEO, ENJ, MIOTA, ICX, HOT. Just a few of many. There are more good coins than I can afford to buy right now.

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

I bought VET and TRX. By staking TRX you can grow your position without  adding money. Staking VET pays a reward in VEThor utility tokens (similar to GAS on the NEO network)...Staking can help small investors leverage their position without undue risk (imho).. Hopefully Cardano can be staked before year end.

Other possibles that might give outsize returns.......NEO, ENJ, MIOTA, ICX, HOT. Just a few of many. There are more good coins than I can afford to buy right now.

Pundi and RVN look interesting

21 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

You could play the halvening with LTC.

17 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Probably gonna pick up some more today.  This picture sums up how I feel about XRP.

Strong Buy.png

which site is it ? seems interesting . is it viable most of the time ?