Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

19 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Obviously I'm aware that 100-1 leverage exists for bitcoin - but who in their right mind is crazy enough to use 100-1 leverage???  Has anyone on this board done this??  and if so how did it work out?  I'm really curious.

5 25 2021.png

You could make some good money off of very little money @100-1. 

Posted (edited)

BTC has formed a beatiful bottoming structure. Alt coins look even better. I think we have seen the worst and we’ll slowly make our way up to 60k+ in the coming weeks/months. Fearful Retail has been shaken out, we all know what happened to XRP shortly after that happened ;)  

86329175-7D1D-407A-BF1B-DAA732ECE961.jpeg

DA01EBA6-DF40-4085-80D4-2ADD7E475EEB.jpeg

Edited by Plikk

1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

You could make some good money off of very little money @100-1. 

I guess I don't really understand leverage too much. If you use little money, the rest is collateral so you don't get liquidated. Wouldn't that be the same as using 100 percent of your stack with no leverage but no risk of liquidation? Also, some exchanges start the liquidation process before you get to using the full 100 percent collateral ( kraken for example, but i think they only go to 5x).

36 minutes ago, Plikk said:

BTC has formed a beatiful bottoming structure. Alt coins look even better. I think we have seen the worst and we’ll slowly make our way up to 60k+ in the coming weeks/months. Fearful Retail has been shaken out, we all know what happened to XRP shortly after that happened ;)  

86329175-7D1D-407A-BF1B-DAA732ECE961.jpeg

DA01EBA6-DF40-4085-80D4-2ADD7E475EEB.jpeg

Do you think 10$ XRP is possible this run?

4 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

I don't have high hopes of XRP reaching $10 considering XRP performance till today. I am happy that I am wrong though.

Some others have pretty high hopes here:

Continue to see organized dumps even today, see dump at 15.00 on all tokens. Does this mean that bears are trying to take control or is it just some syncronized profit taking?

Positive is that each dump seems to be countered reasonably well. 

15 minutes ago, richxrp said:

Some others have pretty high hopes here:

$42 by Aug 2021, it feel just like $589 all over again. I need to clear my mind after reading this, it is dangerous to have such a high hopes, it will impact your judgement when there is a big fall.

5 minutes ago, Frisia said:

Continue to see organized dumps even today, see dump at 15.00 on all tokens. Does this mean that bears are trying to take control or is it just some syncronized profit taking?

Positive is that each dump seems to be countered reasonably well. 

We could very well be in a range for a while now. Price goes up, then back down. Previous supports have now become resistances. Traders realize this and take profits at resistance points so it is is unlikely to go back straight up. Don't let it worry you if you see this happening.

1 hour ago, CryptoPitbull said:

I guess I don't really understand leverage too much. If you use little money, the rest is collateral so you don't get liquidated. Wouldn't that be the same as using 100 percent of your stack with no leverage but no risk of liquidation? Also, some exchanges start the liquidation process before you get to using the full 100 percent collateral ( kraken for example, but i think they only go to 5x).

I’m not into leveraging but if I had £1000 in my account and use 100-1 leverage I just assumed I would be able to open positions based on £100,000. Now there’s a very good chance I will probably lose the lot but a chance I could make some decent cash in a small amount of time. 

Posted (edited)

Make no mistake, we probably first need some weeks/months of consolidation and slow uptrend, before parabolic rises continue. Give the market time, and the market will give you the best profits. 

I am happy to dee the market isn’t shooting upwards like a rocket right now, as that could indicate a dead cat bounce. Instead we need confirmation of a bottom and support being formed right here. This is good. 

Edited by Plikk

3 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

$42 by Aug 2021, it feel just like $589 all over again. I need to clear my mind after reading this, it is dangerous to have such a high hopes, it will impact your judgement when there is a big fall.

I agree, moderate your expectations, however I will keep a large stack even if it hit 10 dollars, or 38 dollars, because I think XRP might catch fire and I do not want to be left with a pile of money, but not enough to keep a good stake in the future of XRP ecosystem.

31 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Make no mistake, we probably first need some weeks/months of consolidation and slow uptrend, before parabolic rises continue. Give the market time, and the market will give you the best profits. 

I am happy to dee the market isn’t shooting upwards like a rocket right now, as that could indicate a dead cat bounce. Instead we need confirmation of a bottom and support being formed right here. This is good. 

I agree, step by step growth.  Of course a settlement of the SEC case would see a dramatic improvement in price overnight.