Jump to content

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart


 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I usually don't hold BTC for very long, myself. Preferably less than a day.

I've literally been forced to hold BTC for two weeks at one point because my transfer was stuck in the memepool for that amount of time - where it was "returned to sender" because the exchange hadn't paid enough fees - a forced HODL! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MQB said:

If Bitcoin has the problem of scalability/cost/speed, the so called glass ceiling, the same can be said to XRP. Just to a less degree. IOTA/HOT/ELASTOS/QKC are better.

He's obviously propping up XRP.

Sarcasm? If not, then you have to realise different blockchains are solving different problems.  IOTA (which I hold by the way) has extremely low liquidity for almost all fiat pairings and is not designed to compete with XRP's use case.  IOTA has an M2M use case.  The other alternatives you mention also have next to no liquidity whatsoever, and a low market cap - which is NOT good if you want to compete with XRP in transferring reasonably high amounts of value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Sarcasm? If not, then you have to realise different blockchains are solving different problems.  IOTA (which I hold by the way) has extremely low liquidity for almost all fiat pairings and is not designed to compete with XRP's use case.  IOTA has an M2M use case.  The other alternatives you mention also have next to no liquidity whatsoever, and a low market cap - which is NOT good if you want to compete with XRP in transferring reasonably high amounts of value.

Just because it has low liquidity does not mean it’s more of a Ponzi AT ALL. All this means is it’s in its infancy. I agree with Eric that if any XRP is a ponzi, but I also think that BTC has a much lower ceiling and if that gets breached and I think it will sooner than later, that money will get somewhere. 

 

In that sense it’s possible BTC is a ponzi and is being manipulated until a great price is reached, and when that does, maybe the end of the next cycle.. the blockchain could be nearly frozen and overloaded so bad, that when it could possibly die from mass selling and never returning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright guys lets not turn this into a Bitcoin vs XRP or other coins fight.

If you want to discuss the limitations of Bitcoin start a different thread.  Let's keep this about Bitcoin's price cycle and how we can hopefully predict where it's price is going and how and when XRP's price and the price of other coins will move in relation to that price cycle. 

As far as that's going - it's going good. 

Litecoin's 200 DAY EMA is breaking the 300 Day EMA

XRP's 50 Day EMA is just crossed the 200 Day EMA

Bitcoin's 200 Day EMA is a week away from crossing the 300 Day EMA

As you can tell Litecoin is leading the way, Bitcoin is close behind and XRP is lagging.  I was buying XRP below .40 and thought it was still a good buy below .45.  I wouldn't be surprised to see us get a few days in the next week or so where the price jumps 50%-100%.

 

Bitcoin 6 1 19.png

Litecoin 6 1 19.png

XRP 6 1 19.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, tony71 said:

You been researching much??

Seems you did. Please do share your research since you claim central bank invested in xrp. So, which one is it?

Edited by Kiwi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought a tiny starter in EOS. Might we examine that chart? I think it's worth looking at. It looks to be just about past the heavy resistance. The long term view reminds me of LTC quite a lot.  It just looks extremely bullish to me. I am wondering if it will pull back after the current pump, but I wouldn't bet on it,

1014001283_ScreenShot2019-06-01at11_06_39AM.thumb.png.065a7871287900d03358bde335dae1fc.png

Edited by dr_ed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Seems you did. Please do share your research since you claim central bank invested in xrp. So, which one is it?

I didn’t say they invested.  They are working with ripple.   I based my research on what I have read and I invested.   If the central banks are involved which they are with ripple then I’m going to invest.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@dr_ed been hearing good things about EOS since the ICO.  Chart looks very similar to LTC.   In the top 5 on CoinMarketCap.  Just got ranked as the best blockchain by Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology

https://coincodex.com/article/2231/eos-takes-first-place-in-chinas-blockchain-rankings/

Once China has built up their regulatory infrastructure and jumps back in full force EOS will probably benefit greatly (something that I'm hopeful will also benefit the rest of the market and NEO in particular}.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-government-supports-development-of-blockchain-city-in-malaysia

Not much history on it but I would guess it's gonna appreciate like the rest of the market (probably better), I would try to pick a good entry maybe try to pick up more around around $7.5.  If your bags are full, I'd just strap in and enjoy the ride.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@dr_ed been hearing good things about EOS since the ICO.  Chart looks very similar to LTC.   In the top 5 on CoinMarketCap.  Just got ranked as the best blockchain by Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology

https://coincodex.com/article/2231/eos-takes-first-place-in-chinas-blockchain-rankings/

Once China has built up their regulatory infrastructure and jumps back in full force EOS will probably benefit greatly (something that I'm hopeful will also benefit the rest of the market and NEO in particular}.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-government-supports-development-of-blockchain-city-in-malaysia

Not much history on it but I would guess it's gonna appreciate like the rest of the market (probably better), I would try to pick a good entry maybe try to pick up more around around $7.5.  If your bags are full, I'd just strap in and enjoy the ride.

I'm averaging in, something else I learned from traders. Like looking at charts. Like looking at volumes, and learning why liquidity matters.

But hodlr's don't need TA, right?  Just dollar cost average like Buffett and Graham taught you.

Funny-Monkey-Fingers-In-Ears.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.