Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Just now, xrp-nuke said:

I would thought you explain to us what it has to do wit Bitcoin on their balance and some truth we do not hear from you?

Do you know that in 2018 Amazon went from 2000 to 1300 and it did not hold Bitcoin.

Have you ever heard of correction? 😁🤣🤣🤣👍

You see these companies rallied on bitcoins moves up, because it's all from retail traders. Now they are dumping but why are they dumping more than other companies? It's pointless replying to you are a million miles away from reality.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Just now, Begofend said:

You see these companies rallied on bitcoins moves up, because it's all from retail traders. Now they are dumping but why are they dumping more than other companies? It's pointless replying to you are a million miles away from reality.

Add more to your ARKK ETF it's going to the moon

5 minutes ago, Begofend said:

Tesla went from 40 to 900

Microstrategy from 140 to 1400

And that all in 1-2 years timeframe, ofcourse there is a profit taking from investors that were holding for 10-20 years.

Netflix, Google, Apple, Facebook did not show such results in such short time frame.

So what truth you want say? 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Tesla went from 40 to 900

Microstrategy from 140 to 1400

And that all in 1-2 years timeframe, ofcourse there is a profit taking from investors that were holding for 10-20 years.

Netflix, Google, Apple, Facebook did not show such results in such short time frame.

So what truth you want say? 🤣🤣🤣

There is a massive difference with the book values netflix, google and facebook compared to tesla who cant turn a profit and microstrat who was at 3000 a share during the .com bubble by doing the same hype antics. Quit while you are behind on this one. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Begofend said:

There is a massive difference with the book values netflix, google and facebook compared to tesla who cant turn a profit and microstrat who was at 3000 a share during the .com bubble by doing the same hype antics. Quit while you are behind on this one. 

But it was has to do Bitcoin, hammer and truth? 🤣🤣🤣

Are you the one who calls apocalypsis each time 👍🤣

Edited by xrp-nuke
Just now, xrp-nuke said:

But it was has to Bitcoin, hammer and truth? 🤣🤣🤣

Mate we are in a bubble and when it pops you will know all about it. Ive been in crypto since 2012. This time it is no different. Look you can buy two for the price of one 

Stimulus has driven crypto/tech/innovate bubble - all retail retards going crazy.

arkk.png

2 minutes ago, Begofend said:

Mate we are in a bubble and when it pops you will know all about it. Ive been in crypto since 2012. This time it is no different. Look you can buy two for the price of one 

Stimulus has driven crypto/tech/innovate bubble - all retail retards going crazy.

arkk.png

I know that, but it does not answer the questions I am asking 🤣🤣🤣 Like noone argues here the cycles 

19 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

But it was has to do Bitcoin, hammer and truth? 🤣🤣🤣

If the approach is 1 or 2 dimensional, then an apocalyps seems logical...

Maybe there's more to it.....and the need to call an apocalyps isn't needed. After some research.....;-)

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/musks-comments-bitcoin-were-four-010125429.html?contentType=VIDEO

8 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin's rebounding.  Whenever the price of Bitcoin falls the crowd that has been wrong for years starts cheering, so funny.  Hope you guys took advantage of this buying opportunity. 

The rebound didnt even hit .5 and the rebound volume is pretty weak.  There was a high volume on the second try to push the price lower and eventhough the 4 hr bars were red, they had big wicks and didnt really make progress.  I was a little bullish with that but the volume off the bottom isnt what I'd like to see for a W bottom.  Its going to be interesting this weekend.  I bought the bottom but sold already.  I'll be surprised if we are at this level by the end of the weekend.

2 hours ago, Baka said:

@Eric123Good moment to switch some alts to BTC? (ADA , DOT etc)

Apparently Elon made another tweet and this helped BTC bounce (not sure if it is true)

Some commentators seem to be predicting BTC targeting about 75 in medium term future if things go well (much higher by the end of the bull run)

XRP looks well poised to shoot (especially if Hogan is right in his assessment that a settlement is likely to be reached in the next 2 weeks)  The next XRP rally should break through the blockages and if that happens it is quite likely we will do some catch up on ETH and BTC which is over due. 

ADA might need to consolidate.  Not a clue about other ALT coins but lots of commentators are predicting ALT coin season to fire up soon

Bitcoin's price has been stuck in the same price range for weeks.  When the price is at the bottom of the range (like we are now) the crowd becomes despondent, when we are at the top of the range (like a week ago) the crowd becomes euphoric - so basically everything is normal for Bitcoin. Still waiting to break out of the range which it will - to the upside.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Apparently Elon made another tweet and this helped BTC bounce (not sure if it is true)

Some commentators seem to be predicting BTC targeting about 75 in medium term future if things go well (much higher by the end of the bull run)

Maybe all I know is I don't own them and I looked up their price action because of your message and now I'm depressed that I don't own them.  I wouldn't be chasing their price action.

I think he did.  I"ve been a bit annoyed for a while now, (not just with Musk but) with the whole Electricity for cars = Good, Electricity for Bitcoin = Bad, dichotomy.  Someone even mentioned to me that TESLA was a green company, what ever that means and I almost went into the whole lithium mining thing, where the plastics for the car come from thing and where the energy for the electricity comes from thing, etc.  Suffice it to say, it's not as simplistic of an argument as people make it out to be.  I didn't plan it this was but after Bitcoin my two largest crypto holdings are not POW.  They are XRP - consensus and NEO - dBFT .  Curious that they went down while DOGE - which is POW went up.  Anyway at least we have a lively debate going. (for whatever that is worth)

I agree with the commentators about where bitcoin's price is going but I think Bitcoin will overshoot to around $100k in the medium term.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

XRP looks well poised to shoot (especially if Hogan is right in his assessment that a settlement is likely to be reached in the next 2 weeks)  The next XRP rally should break through the blockages and if that happens it is quite likely we will do some catch up on ETH and BTC which is over due. 

ADA might need to consolidate.  Not a clue about other ALT coins but lots of commentators are predicting ALT coin season to fire up soon

I agree with this.  LIke I wrote above I wouldn't be chasing ADA's or DOT's price.

5 15 2021.png