Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

2 hours ago, Nat99 said:

you are generally aiming at a bit of a longer bullrun anyway, right? I remember that you once said that it could carry on into 2022. This is a later than most of the projections that put the top of the cycle in early/mid Q4 2021.

Can you say a bit more?

I'm not a big btc fan, but I'll buy it in times like yesterdays panic.  I believe that BTC will keep us in the bull run or move into a bear market cycle where nothing will eventually perform well.  I've been bearish on BTC because I think there's too much profit to create a good risk/reward (short term) - the Elon tweet was all it took.  Medium term, I've come to believe this is a correction wave within the bull cycle that will be the foundation for a final push to 75k or who knows how high.  I've had a few ideas, but I came across this analysis today.  It's worth a look because it gives a good analysis on what is hard for me too see during this correction and FUD all happening within an extended bull cycle.  As I said, I'm not a BTC fan, but if you want to understand XRP price action 99% of the time you have to essentially be in tune with BTC.  So, for me this analysis puts together a plausible set of circumstances with BTC making a move later this summer which supports a big move for XRP later in the year or even well into 2022.

I tend to agree,  BTC was looking weak in all aspects and this news brought about a dump which was coming, time to fill your bags or if you was savvy enough to sell around 54k, pick up some cheap coins in the next few days. I sold a stack of TRK Wednesday, still not prepared do go back in just yet wish I had sold some of my BNB but hey ho....... still not sold any XRP 😂😂😂😂 FU jay clayton, Sec ect 

NFA my XRP was bought at a very low price 😎

4 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Funny thing, people cry about Elon or having gloating time of the year. But ignore fact that Galaxy & Microstrategy AUM is growing, Galay alone added almost 20B in past month.

Its not taking into account DeFi TVL growth and interest account in market leadera like: BlockFi and Nexo.

microstrat growing? are you mad? in February they were worth 1280 a share, today they are 480, if growing you mean dumping yeh

3 minutes ago, Begofend said:

MicroStrategy, Tesla, Square all companies with bitcoin on balance sheet and all getting hammered, Erick has me blocked also! The truth must hurt!! 

Hammered? Truth? Stop using that pills kid.

Just now, Begofend said:

microstrat growing? are you mad? in February they were worth 1280 a share, today they are 480, if growing you mean dumping yeh

Damn, if it was all about share price, but yeah keep going taking that pills.

2 minutes ago, Begofend said:

microstrat 1280 down to 480

Tesla 900 down to 580

square 272 down to 197

yeh hammered. 

And 5 days ago  Tesla was 670, and a bit more daya ago even 750, and even more days ago back 570. So what?

2 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I thought you have explain us, you wrote: hammered

And provided dummy numbers for shares price.

What are you talking about dummy numbers?? Tesla being unable to get back to the heights it was at, putting in lower highs means its weak. Hammered is the perfect word for losing 40 percent of your share value. 

4 minutes ago, Begofend said:

What are you talking about dummy numbers?? Tesla being unable to get back to the heights it was at, putting in lower highs means its weak. Hammered is the perfect word for losing 40 percent of your share value. 

I would thought you explain to us what it has to do wit Bitcoin on their balance and some truth we do not hear from you?

Do you know that in 2018 Amazon went from 2000 to 1300 and it did not hold Bitcoin.

Have you ever heard of correction? 😁🤣🤣🤣👍