Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

39 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

I don't even know what targets to draw on this one. Maxed out on the Fib extensions. Probably even $1 isn't out of the question.

Soon as I heard he will possible talk about Doge on SNL this weekend I bought some up... wasn't going to let that pump slip by me again. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

I've been looking at repeating fractals today. 

And I wonder if this fractal on the 5m chart is a map to how our daily chart might play out.

5m.Screenshot_20210505_170410_com.tradingview.tradingviewapp.thumb.jpg.61b72031c50f5268a01a1183be8c1ca6.jpg

1 day

Screenshot_20210505_170441_com.tradingview.tradingviewapp.thumb.jpg.bcf1f0c04131d284b3ab6b0d7f0b021b.jpg

Basically we might get rejected around $2.20 and then we will come back for support from the yellow support line as we know xrp likes to do. 

50 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Anyone that listened to my advice and bought BitcoinSV at $285 7 days ago.  You might want to get out now that it's up 30% on the day and at $428.  Also,  You're Welcome.   

OMG did well, too.

this is by no means a genitalia measuring contest. Just saying we were both right :D

On 5/4/2021 at 8:05 PM, RandyMarsh said:

Soon as I heard he will possible talk about Doge on SNL this weekend I bought some up... wasn't going to let that pump slip by me again. 

Buy rumour sell the news? I think this one has a little more to run! ? Exchanged a little TRX into it at 20 cents and well I’m still intrigued 🙄 

Bitcoin's price is continuing it's sideways action, Bollinger Bands continue to tighten, average hash rate hit an all time high yesterday and ETH continues to break new ground.  Like I've been saying, it looks like Bitcoin will break out anytime now.

XRP had a nice move and has somewhat pulled back.  I normally don't look at the XRP chart but I did today and it is looking bullish. 

5 6 2021.png

xrp.png

18 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Buy rumour sell the news? I think this one has a little more to run! ? Exchanged a little TRX into it at 20 cents and well I’m still intrigued 🙄 

Nice. I'm slowly rotating doge into dash, eos and xrp. doge had it's go, now it's others turn. The last Doge I'll hand on to till Sat. morning at latest (be watching it all Fri. night I think)

58 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Nice. I'm slowly rotating doge into dash, eos and xrp. doge had it's go, now it's others turn. The last Doge I'll hand on to till Sat. morning at latest (be watching it all Fri. night I think)

Yer, waiting to see if there’s another push with the SNL and I’m done with it. Might put it back in TRX or BNB and kick myself if it keeps rising 😬

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

Yer, waiting to see if there’s another push with the SNL and I’m done with it. Might put it back in TRX or BNB and kick myself if it keeps rising 😬

Ya.. so hard to know. Got rid of a portion, I'll likely give the rest 24 more hours I guess. Saw some violent drops to 50 last night, which makes me wonder if they are triggering peoples orders before one more blast up. Who know, just straight gambling here :) All so I can have more money to buy xrp dips! 

Edited by RandyMarsh

Haven't posted for the last two days which is something I don't think I've done since I've started this thread.  But actually nothing new to report on Bitcoin.  Still sideways movement looking for the break out which is coming. (any minute now)  Bitcoins Hash Rate is at an All time High.

ETH is at an All time High.

Litecoin broke it's All time high. 

Bitcoin is getting ready for a run (hope it takes XRP with it (it probably will)).

5 10 2021.png