Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

2 hours ago, Johno said:

Finesse, can you please go away. Personally, I wouldn’t know a TA if I tripped over it. But the discussion here is enlightening even for a non technical person AND it’s being done in good faith. Your contributions are neither. 

Report his posts and put him on ignore.

Edited by Benchmark
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

To this delusional pleb TA enthusiast, the market is looking a little toppy this morning.

Both LTC and XRP are trying to break through tough resistance for the second time. The charts don't look as strong to me today as they did this time yesterday.

Only BTC looks strong to me at this moment......but I like that. A breakout on BTC will change everything for the good.

39 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

The charts don't look as strong to me today as they did this time yesterday.

are you sure about that? i am absolutely no TA expert, but XRP broke and holds well above 0,46 the last hours with volume close to 3B -- while it struggled to break 0,44 - 0,45 the last days

i have the feeling once XRP breaks 0,50 it could do really well - am I wrong with this assessment?

again, no TA expert but i kind of like how XRP's chart looks like at the moment compared to BTC and LTC --  but of course, when BTC tanks so will XRP

13 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Sorry, but I'm p*ssed at the moment. I don't like to be called names by stupid people, or attacked for no good reason. I really don't give a rat's behind whether you read me or not, or like me or not....but you need to respect me. 

I like the cut of your cloth my friend , you won't get respect from them , they don't know what that is. Stay away from negative people,  they find a problem for every solution. They're only keyboard warriors,  :drinks:cheers for what it's worth. 

52 minutes ago, Truckdriver said:

I like the cut of your cloth my friend , you won't get respect from them , they don't know what that is. Stay away from negative people,  they find a problem for every solution. They're only keyboard warriors,  :drinks:cheers for what it's worth. 

Thanks for saying. I appreciate it. This is a great thread, and hodlrs need to learn TA, for a variety of good reasons which I can demonstrate. (And others here already have.)

People who hold extreme views about TA and it's lack of relevance are speaking out of pure ignorance. It's given that this market is often manipulated and that manips can undermine what the charts show. But we all need to know ALL the tools.

I am a big fan of XRP and I'm a long term hodlr. But I have reached the limit of my reasonable position size ( position size is also something you learn from traders, btw) and I'm now looking for alt coins that have not participated in the rally. To hodl, not to trade. TA is VERY useful for that, as you probably know.

I'm sorry I went off yesterday. I really shouldn't let that kind of thing bother me. I do apologize to the regulars here for my behavior.

LTC seems to have smoothed out now and is in consolidation mode. All charts look favorable to me after morning coffee.

Edited by dr_ed