Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

34 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

Wow is this in USD? Thats quite high im going to go and read the comments because I havent yet. But is this from chart reading you got this figure? 

Ive read online that most people dont think we could even reach $10 due to market cap. 

Yes USD.  The All Time High for XRP is $3.70 (or there about depending on the exchange)  that price was in January 2018. $10 is only 3x the previous ATH.  XRP will pass $10 easily.  Most people online never thought Bitcoin would reach $10 either.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

9 minutes ago, Chookstar said:

It would be in USD. I am in Australia, but most here to talk in USD as far as I'm aware. Also as far as Im aware (I'm definitely no expert) but market cap is not relevant. It was argued on this chat site in early days, but I think the argument that XRP can't go to a certain price because of market cap is dead and buried. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

You know, once upon a time I would have argued that, despite a coin not representing an institution with objective fiscal reporting, market cap was still relevant and something you should consider when doing your due diligence on a coin.  But as I type this, Doge is the 6th largest coin by market cap.  Pretty sure any argument I make in favor of crypto market cap relevance is immediately lost due to this fact.  So yeah, as long as buyers out pace sellers for what ever crazy reason, price, and specifically market cap, can really go anywhere.  

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Yes USD.  The All Time High for XRP is $3.70 (or there about depending on the exchange)  that price was in January 2018. $10 is only 3x the previous ATH.  XRP will pass $10 easily.  Most people online never thought Bitcoin would reach $10 either.

I am so glad ive joined this forum. Learning so much. The difference between selling at $3 , $10 or even further is a very big one and something i am really trying to research before the time comes.  

Thank you for all the info and wisdom! 

Edited by Mummabearinvestor
Removing holdings info
29 minutes ago, Chookstar said:

It would be in USD. I am in Australia, but most here to talk in USD as far as I'm aware. Also as far as Im aware (I'm definitely no expert) but market cap is not relevant. It was argued on this chat site in early days, but I think the argument that XRP can't go to a certain price because of market cap is dead and buried. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks im in Australia too so just wanted to clarify.  So much misleading info online haha this is interesting 

22 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

I am so glad ive joined this forum. Learning so much. I currently hold xrp so the difference between selling at $3 , $10 or even further is a very big one and something i am really trying to research before the time comes.  

Thank you for all the info and wisdom! 

Hi,

Caution: you should not divulge your holdings online 😉

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Most people online never thought Bitcoin would reach $10 either.

it's not the same $10, however, given the supply. However: 

(21mio BTC times 100mio sats per BTC) divided by (100b XRP times 1mio drops per XRP) = 47.62.

So, one could argue that if XRP is equal to BTC, then the current price of roughly BTC $60k is something like $1200 per XRP. I'm not sure if that's right though.

(can someone confirm my math on this one please?)

What we can say, though, is that today, there's much more monetary units in circulation than in 2018. M2 USD money supply alone grew by 5.8 trillion from Dec17 until today. Other central banks have increased their supply, too. Money has to go somewhere.

Bitcoin is still within the Bollinger Bands (although it dropped briefly below in the weekend crash)  - Because of Bitcoin's low liquidity volatility is to be expected and that can be exacerbated on the weekends when volume is low.  MACD on the daily has turned bearish, but I do expect a reversal of what happened Friday - Sunday.  Litecoin and XRP look like buys to me here, maybe it's not even a bad time to scoop up some BTC. 

NEO has been killing it by the way, currently at 116 but hit 133 yesterday.

4 19 2021.png

No need to panic yet, we still have the two longest up trends intact (Mar & Oct 2020) despite the weekend correction...

1677420295_btc4-19-21.thumb.png.c61a91c80ce8410e44835fa0c282e89b.png

Recent daily history with FLD (yellow) :

Note the angles of the FLD when btc price breaks to upside (in French = grave accent) and downside (aigu accent), they are always similar angles for each direction...

41481587_btc4-19-21b.thumb.png.ce83cb3642add00c561a2bdbe975a191.png

Edited by jMusic
9 minutes ago, jMusic said:

Note the angles of the FLD when btc price breaks to upside (in French = grave accent) and downside (aigu accent), they are always similar angles for each direction...

now we just need a pattern for accent circonflexe. 

Jokes aside, the accent graves seem to shorten their distances, which intuitively feels bullish. 

30 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

now we just need a pattern for accent circonflexe. 

Jokes aside, the accent graves seem to shorten their distances, which intuitively feels bullish. 

As this Hurst analysis is built upon waves and cycles, this pattern is not uncommon. In recent btc history I have seen both the wavelength and amplitude decrease simultaneously prior to a push up. On this occasion it dropped, but only to a price approaching the mean Gann octave (dark blue). You will also see that the prior btc highs seem to stall at the next highest octave (white).