Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

4 hours ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

I used to be impatient and checking every 10 mins but now im so much more relaxed i must admit on the worst drop this week i was worried but we really do have time to let it sit. Once we get a good price going to buy some crypto that will grow in the long term not the short. 

🤔, got better things to do then check prices every hour, my man...... yer talking about 1 hour charts may have been misleading 🤣 

dont stop me looking in on here to see how the mood is and sometimes interacting 🙄

2 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

🤔, got better things to do then check prices every hour, my man...... yer talking about 1 hour charts may have been misleading 🤣 

dont stop me looking in on here to see how the mood is and sometimes interacting 🙄

Ive only been in the crypto world for a couple of months so when i put a lot of money into it u guess nerves get the best of me. Learning alot here and online. If u losing hold until it rises again etc it most likely will. 

11 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I'm not positive that this signals the near term top for XRP - have to see how much of a bounce we get.  I won't be sure the run is over for another 3 weeks.

Hey @Eric123, I just wanted to clarify this comment...when you say you are not sure about the run being over for another 3 weeks, do you mean you no longer see targets between $10 - $30 as being likely? Or do you mean XRP may not run again until later this year? Thanks as always.

7 hours ago, Nat99 said:

Update:

Sorted by most attractive

image.thumb.png.1ce897815e0d7d15f563ad621b2a1ac3.png

Thanks for this...So I'm glad I traded some ETH for TRX...I guess one could argue that I'd have been better trading it to OMG or XRP but oh well...

I'm already anxious enough about tax complications from trading...I'm mostly trying to keep things simple by holding and not jumping around much. 

1 hour ago, Chookstar said:

Hey @Eric123, I just wanted to clarify this comment...when you say you are not sure about the run being over for another 3 weeks, do you mean you no longer see targets between $10 - $30 as being likely? Or do you mean XRP may not run again until later this year? Thanks as always.

I assume he gives yet 3 weeks to call 1.96 as top, than from that as he said previously x10, so 19.6 is top for e.g. Oct - Nov.

Said that we have 3 weeks to break 1.96.

@Chookstar

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

I assume he gives yet 3 weeks to call 1.96 as top, than from that as he said previously x10, so 19.6 is top for e.g. Oct - Nov.

Said that we have 3 weeks to break 1.96.

This is what I meant. I think XRP may be above 1.96 soon if it is not that perhaps XRP tops out at 19.60 for this cycle.  But I still think the price may push higher in the next few weeks, then we get a 10x pump in the fall.

39 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Chookstar

This is what I meant. I think XRP may be above 1.96 soon if it is not that perhaps XRP tops out at 19.60 for this cycle.  But I still think the price may push higher in the next few weeks, then we get a 10x pump in the fall.

Wow is this in USD? Thats quite high im going to go and read the comments because I havent yet. But is this from chart reading you got this figure? 

Ive read online that most people dont think we could even reach $10 due to market cap. 

25 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

Wow is this in USD? Thats quite high im going to go and read the comments because I havent yet. But is this from chart reading you got this figure? 

Ive read online that most people dont think we could even reach $10 due to market cap. 

It would be in USD. I am in Australia, but most here to talk in USD as far as I'm aware. Also as far as Im aware (I'm definitely no expert) but market cap is not relevant. It was argued on this chat site in early days, but I think the argument that XRP can't go to a certain price because of market cap is dead and buried. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.