Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

On 4/16/2021 at 5:53 AM, Nat99 said:

If we apply this for XRP, the the 4.236 extension would be at $58.

image.thumb.png.4faf1eeb4fc129f6f92a95ac0276be93.png

@Plikk @automatic 

Ok, are we underestimating this bull run? Doge just blasted through it's 4.236 extension (not closed above it but still) and this is based on the .236 being put on top of the previous ATH. Like, what???

EDIT: it actually did close above it on the daily... wow...

image.thumb.png.33940162e05fbf41321b9034a139a605.png

Edited by Nat99
  • Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

22 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

Total moonshot-sh*tcoin, but hey... I bought it back in Dec 2017 and am sitting on a big % loss with very little USD,  so why not:curtsey:

Good luck! I agree why not! 

I also wonder if people underestimate XRP potential. I’m starting to feel it’s the one coin held down because it’s truly the one that can make a massive difference, and some people know it. 

18 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

@Plikk @automatic 

Ok, are we underestimating this bull run? Doge just blasted through it's 4.236 extension (not closed above it but still) and this is based on the .236 being put on top of the previous ATH. Like, what???

I’m still baffled by this. 

9 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I’m still baffled by this. 

me too, to be honest. it's a 16x previous ATH after all. 

puts BTC at $315k

puts XRP at $60

(completely ignoring market cap, liquidity and other factors, but still. It's quite something)

10 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

me too, to be honest. it's a 16x previous ATH after all. 

puts BTC at $315k

puts XRP at $60

(completely ignoring market cap, liquidity and other factors, but still. It's quite something)

Add to that that the token literally is a joke. 

4 minutes ago, BarnBuilder said:

At first I was taken aback by Doge's move to the top of the pack.  Then I thought what a statement its really making.  Money is here and the space is exploding like the internet bubble.  I prefer my front row seats :D

great timing, also. BTC is barely around it's historical future low of the next cycle (3x previous ATH) and we're already starting to see money flow into single alts, which hopefully leads to an extensive rotation from those alts to others. I've had a similar conversation like @Eric123 and his brother. People seem to like to buy stuff that has gone up, otherwise momentum strategies wouldn't work. It's not nice to see the supply sold to them at high prices, but that's just what it is. Then, it's the next coin's turn.

And then there's BTC, which has yet to make it's big extensive move up into $250k+, of course dragging along with it the whole market.

1 hour ago, Nat99 said:

@Plikk @automatic 

It absolutely is crazy. I am as astonished as any TA’er. Did not see this coming. Hopefully a prelude to the rest if the market😅

35 minutes ago, Nat99 said:

great timing, also. BTC is barely around it's historical future low of the next cycle (3x previous ATH) and we're already starting to see money flow into single alts, which hopefully leads to an extensive rotation from those alts to others. I've had a similar conversation like @Eric123 and his brother. People seem to like to buy stuff that has gone up, otherwise momentum strategies wouldn't work. It's not nice to see the supply sold to them at high prices, but that's just what it is. Then, it's the next coin's turn.

And then there's BTC, which has yet to make it's big extensive move up into $250k+, of course dragging along with it the whole market.

I got the popcorn ready for when the real fun starts. The best part is licking the walls of the bag when you’re done. It’s so buttery and SALTY!! (That’s when I’ll dump the remainder of the bags) Always save some for “just in case”. Maybe leave like 1k XRP in case the world goes to shit sooner than expected. 

Still nothing new to report on Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has had 4 daily closes above $60k though.   The price action has actually been flattish for the last month or so, waiting on a break out.  It is coming.

13 hours ago, Chookstar said:

Any thoughts on TRX @Eric123? It still hasn't reached its previous ATH. Seems like it could be a solid coin. 

Tron is one of those projects that I never followed, I just was into too many other coins when it was moving back in the last cycle.  As far as I know from the brief research I have done, it does seem to be a solid coin (development team, community, use, world wide popularity, etc.) I think it is going to participate in this bull market. 

@Nat99Thanks for providing the extensions.  I don't use Fib or Elliot myself but I do find they can be helpful to show potential.   As far as XRP - I think we need more than 2 down days to confirm the run has fizzled.  I think Doge stole a lot of thunder from other coins but I doubt that will continue. 

4 17 2021.png

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Still nothing new to report on Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has had 4 daily closes above $60k though.   The price action has actually been flattish for the last month or so, waiting on a break out.  It is coming.

Tron is one of those projects that I never followed, I just was into too many other coins when it was moving back in the last cycle.  As far as I know from the brief research I have done, it does seem to be a solid coin (development team, community, use, world wide popularity, etc.) I think it is going to participate in this bull market. 

@Nat99Thanks for providing the extensions.  I don't use Fib or Elliot myself but I do find they can be helpful to show potential.   As far as XRP - I think we need more than 2 down days to confirm the run has fizzled.  I think Doge stole a lot of thunder from other coins but I doubt that will continue. 

4 17 2021.png

Thoughts on BC Backer's top call between 67-80k? And then MPC hopped on the same wagon.

I'm inclined to say they're missing the memo here. 

25 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Thoughts on BC Backer's top call between 67-80k? And then MPC hopped on the same wagon.

I don't know who MPC is, BC Backer, I've seen some of his stuff and I don't think he really has noting to add.  If you search XRP in Youtube you get almost 100% garbage posts. None of these youtubers have backgrounds in either Tech or Finance, they are just guys with free time and a camera and not worth listening to.

The people I do think are worth listening to are:

Raoul Pal (and the guests he has on RealVision)

Andreas Antonopoulos

Max Keiser (and many of his Guest on Keiser Report)

David Schwartz

also, Chico Crypto provides some interesting and informative content though I don't agree with many of his opinions.

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I don't know who MPC is, BC Backer, I've seen some of his stuff and I don't think he really has noting to add.  If you search XRP in Youtube you get almost 100% garbage posts. None of these youtubers have backgrounds in either Tech or Finance, they are just guys with free time and a camera and not worth listening to.

The people I do think are worth listening to are:

Raoul Pal (and the guests he has on RealVision)

Andreas Antonopoulos

Max Keiser (and many of his Guest on Keiser Report)

David Schwartz

also, Chico Crypto provides some interesting and informative content though I don't agree with many of his opinions.

I would add Bob Loukas , been following his 4 year cycle since 2018 and everything goes to plan , let's see if his 180-200k BTC prediction was right too