Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, JASCoder said:

FWIW, I reviewed the launch history of a few other Direct Listing debuts, such as Spotify's, and in the four cases I checked, they all consistantly dropped from the opening trades for four consecutive days, then began ascending. 

I'll be looking to maybe buy in a little early next week if this looks like COIN's following same pattern. 

This is my logic, however I just put in a lower buy order where I think it could go over the next couple days, too distracted at work during trading hours for this cowboy!

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

35 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Vanguard. Old company that Prob not a lot of millennials use with low fees and DIY Investing. That’s where the 30 year conventional plan for auto investment towards my Roth IRA goes in case I lose my crypto keys in a boating accident. 

Ahh yes, Vanguard, I remember planning to put in 20k there many years ago to have a “gold” account or whatever it is they called it back then and just let that money sit in the S&P500 earning me passive income. 20k because that’s the figure you needed for gold member status and it allowed you to trade without fees and such. I never went through with it thank god, that would be a lot of money tied up and not that much return. 

48 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

Still too little, try 950k, stock to flow model anyone? ;)

(caution, please consume on low dosage) 

Which S2F model are you using to get that number for 2021 because Plan B's models are nothing like that...and yes I know they overshoot the calculated values, but again nothing like your forecast.

Bitcoin had it's second "close" in a row above $60k -  today will make 3 as Bitcoin continues it's upward price movement.

7 hours ago, Baka said:

@Eric123Do you still see BTC going to 200-400k this year?

I have been saying for years that Bitcoin would hit about $400k in this cycle - the last two cycles peaked in Nov & Dec but this might continue into the next year and peak in 2022, so it might be in early 2022.  Obviously whether the cycles play out similarly to the last ones is a a big question that only time will tell.  The whole crypto space has changed significantly in the last 4 years so things may play out differently  - however i think it is obvious that Bitcoin and Crypto are at the beginning of a huge growth cycle. 

4 15 2021.png

Doge broke through it’s 4.236 full extension fib target with force, which means it could happen to BTC too. The next target then would be to overlay the entire .236 fib over the 2017 top-2020 low period. 

This would mean BTC could keep running until years end, justifying 4 year cycle theory. These would be the targets, staggering...

A120D384-A556-400B-BADE-519489976711.jpeg

5 hours ago, MQB said:

April 2017 BTC was merely 20% over previous all time high

Now it's 300% of previous ATH

Cut the amplitude in half, go figure the end point price

I like it. But don't understand it. What's amplitude? Not a term I've come across before. 

10 hours ago, Plikk said:

Doge broke through it’s 4.236 full extension fib target with force, which means it could happen to BTC too. The next target then would be to overlay the entire .236 fib over the 2017 top-2020 low period. 

This would mean BTC could keep running until years end, justifying 4 year cycle theory. These would be the targets, staggering...

A120D384-A556-400B-BADE-519489976711.jpeg

If we apply this for XRP, the the 4.236 extension would be at $58.

image.thumb.png.4faf1eeb4fc129f6f92a95ac0276be93.png