Jump to content

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart


Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

'I'm pretty confident the price hits around $2 but I'm hoping for over $3.

If I recall correctly you said a few days ago you think XRP will be 10x the top of this current run at the end of this bull cycle

Lets say we move up to 3 within the next weeks we could see 30 at the end of this bullrun? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

31 minutes ago, VanHasen said:

If I recall correctly you said a few days ago you think XRP will be 10x the top of this current run at the end of this bull cycle

Lets say we move up to 3 within the next weeks we could see 30 at the end of this bullrun? 

That’s exactly what he said. Without the SEC mess, XRP should be trending around $5. It’s not inconceivable, when you look at BNB which was under 50cents a few months ago 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Yup.

@Eric123 I was one of the triple-digit-USD-price expecting people in late 2017. Obv. it didn't happen. Now, my eyes are on $10 to liquidate more than half of my position. 

Do you also sometimes get the feeling, that after that long and hard bear market, our expectations have gotten too low? It kind of plays into what you recently wrote about regarding perma-bullmarket for BTC. In a sense, we've learned to be cautious with outlandish targets, but also the macro-backdrop for BTC and the still very early stage of the altcoin season (XRP/BTC is nowhere close to danger zone) make me wonder if I'm not being too cautious. Then again, I don't want a repeat of the three years starting in January 2018... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nat99 said:

 Then again, I don't want a repeat of the three years starting in January 2018... 

Depends on how many zerps you’ve got. And also..

imagine it goes to 20-30 in this bullrun. Would you be ready to hold for another 3 years of bearmarket if at the next cycle it goes to 200-300?

I would be tempted to cash out at 20-30 now, but that would not be life changing money by itself. If I use it to get extra money from the bank and put it in rental property it would change my life. But not Lambo change it. I just don’t have enough zerps for that. 
 

So.. Cash out and invest and make my life better or wait and hope it goes to life changing money? 
🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DD_XRP said:

Depends on how many zerps you’ve got. And also..

imagine it goes to 20-30 in this bullrun. Would you be ready to hold for another 3 years of bearmarket if at the next cycle it goes to 200-300?

I would be tempted to cash out at 20-30 now, but that would not be life changing money by itself. If I use it to get extra money from the bank and put it in rental property it would change my life. But not Lambo change it. I just don’t have enough zerps for that. 
 

So.. Cash out and invest and make my life better or wait and hope it goes to life changing money? 
🤷‍♂️

Yes? I’m prepared to wait another 4 years

my goal this cycle is to take 20% @$5 and 10%@ $10 and let the market do what it normally does🤪 although Tim cashing my BnB around September time unless it hits well over 1k before then and that is icing on the cake.... stop... wait what about spark tokens😎I want to learn how to put XRP with those and make passive income 😌

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

David Schwartz has mentioned (correctly so) that the price of XRP has to go up to make large transactions possible. 

Not by much. 10 dollars is roughly the target, that makes billion dollar transactions possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HenrySeldom said:

I mean, the world won't end after XRP hits $20. I'm not sure why $100+ XRP is unrealistic in a multi-cycle view of things. 

Nope, anything is possible, but tripple digits not this year & on speculation alone imho.

Edited by Erik156
Link to post
Share on other sites

Several years ago there were a number of articles where the authors claimed the design-brief price of xrp was $10,000. Given where we are today that seems outlandish, but just a cursory glance at the bitcoin chart covering the last 10 years should suggest otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jMusic said:

Several years ago there were a number of articles where the authors claimed the design-brief price of xrp was $10,000. Given where we are today that seems outlandish, but just a cursory glance at the bitcoin chart covering the last 10 years should suggest otherwise.

That sounds like a looooooong term figure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

I wrote a few weeks ago that Bitcoin's price would probably look like a Head and Shoulders pattern which would not complete and would break to the upside (you can trust me or find the post, probably posted it 2-3 weeks ago).  That appears to be just what is happening.

The price is still in the bollinger bands but MACD turned positive.  Let the run to $100k ish commence.

 

4 12 2021.png

BTC dominance drops to 55% now, it's 60% around a week ago.

Are you saying that its dominance will go up again during the run to 100k? If that is the case, what we are having right now is not the ALT coin season. (assume that the 2017 pattern repeat) So $10 XRP is not a dream this year?

Edited by jockeyng
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.