Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 minute ago, Xrylite said:

• I agree that Tether has been known to be very shaded in its connection to BTC.
  • I agree that if the market was regulated, TA would have stronger footing and more support from people that don't believe in it.
  • I agree that there are coins that can't compete with XRP's qualities that are discussed here... however, I do understand the LTC's growth, as well as any other coins growth, is independent at times. XRP is an all-around great coin fundamentally and could get into any market that needed to capture speed and throughput.
  • I am also one that prefers to trust in buy-and-hold rather than market timing. He used "gambling", but I think we're all gambling, but with different inherent interpretations on odds.
  • I agree that XRP's meetings with giant financial entities and at critical conventions is a lot of hope that XRP has potential. I, personally, don't know of any other crypto asset that is at this phase. However, I do agree that not many are targeting the same market.

Tether? I didn't say anything about Tether.I watch BTC to see where my alt coins are going, including XRP. I own less than one BTC. 

You obviously are not familiar with much of what I've written on TA or anything else, are you? Just shooting from the hip. 

Read my posts. I am not trading. I only use TA to time buys at the moment.

I doubt Finesse has read much of what I've written either. Makes you both the same level of ignorant. You don't really sound like you know much about XRP to me either. Good luck.

Thanks for sharing your calm demeanor and matter of fact tone and all.

Sorry, but I'm p*ssed at the moment. I don't like to be called names by stupid people, or attacked for no good reason. I really don't give a rat's behind whether you read me or not, or like me or not....but you need to respect me. 

Just now, tony71 said:

Speaking of real estates.  I do flips in DC and had rentals but been looking at Texas for awhile. How is the multi family marker in Austin ?  

Tight. I only do single-family in the burbs, and the window is closing on the cheap money. Prices are off last year's high a little. Round Rock is rockin'.

@dr_ed doesn’t even know exchanges were using tether to prop up btc’s price and artificially manipulate the market, while he is actively trading in this market like it is organic. This is great my guy lol 

mila kunis lol GIF

Edited by Finesse

6 minutes ago, Finesse said:

@dr_ed doesn’t even know exchanges were using tether to prop up btc’s price and artificially manipulate the market, while he is actively trading in this market like it is organic. This is great my guy lol 

mila kunis lol GIF

So what are you saying? Btc is going to drop? lol. 

11 minutes ago, Finesse said:

The whales and early adopters do have control in my opinion explain how all the charts are damn near spitting images of each other. 

And that is honestly why I can't just throw away the idea of manipulation entirely. I too can't comprehend a realistic scenario that moves all the charts in a near matching pattern where the only variances are scaling or slight delays. I'm sure everyone wants good news to yield independent gains and bad news to be the connecting factor for why something went down in value.

Sure, when Google and Facebook banned ads after crypto starting falling from its ATH, I can understand a reasonably synchronous drop because that's an effect that cascades to crypto as a whole. However, I think we're all raw to the idea that everything is interconnected and if we want XRP to grow, then we have to take BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, etc. with us. It's great for adoption that says "we accept all crypto", but it doesn't help adoption see that we're not all just differently-named tokens. Each one has a company or group of people behind it; it's just wild that there are very few that can do what Ripple does with their implementations.

6 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Tether? I didn't say anything about Tether.I watch BTC to see where my alt coins are going, including XRP. I own less than one BTC. 

You obviously are not familiar with much of what I've written on TA or anything else, are you? Just shooting from the hip. 

Read my posts. I am not trading. I only use TA to time buys at the moment.

Most of the bullet points were there to respond to particular comments spread throughout. So, there's a good chance that some may have seem like there was judgment on how you trade or what you do, but they weren't stated to be that way.

11 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I doubt Finesse has read much of what I've written either. Makes you both the same level of ignorant. You don't really sound like you know much about XRP to me either. Good luck.

I keep up-to-date with everything in General and XRP Price Speculation. "Ignorant" isn't the term that really matches up here. It's not that I put no effort into accepting TA, it's just I can't find it logically stable because of how many factors can ruin its anticipated outcomes. I feel my knowledge of XRP is above average overall. The technical aspects of how everything moves is a bit lighter, but of the three crypto that I dabble in, XRP is absolutely the one I cheer on the most. Not sure where my knowledge of XRP came into play in my statements though. I suppose I misstated "XRP" for "Ripple" in meetings, but it's a lot of text spewing out; I'll fix that for clarity.

One more time. I AM NOT TRADING. At no time did any of my TA posts suggest that I thought it was time to make a trade. I just try to buy coins that are undervalued. Right now that's an embarrassment of riches.

Since I have no exposure to BTC or Tether, it hardly matters to me, but I DO  believe  and understand that Tether and Bitcoin are co-manipulated.That has nothing to do with ANYTHING I said on this thread, however. I use BTC simply to gauge the bull, at this point. And see what's moving countertrend price-wise. How is that not a good thing?  

LTC was mentioned very early by @Eric123 on this thread as having a great chart. Here's the thesis for buying LTC when you don't really like it. You realize you can make some money while paint is still drying on XRP and later use it to.....buy something else. A house in St. John would be nice.

Read my posts before you make a judgment on what TA might or might not be worth to you as a hodlr. I like to accumulate on weakness. 

On 2/4/2019 at 7:31 PM, Eric123 said:

6th day since moving out of the downtrend, very low volume and dropping price, MACD is still positive though.  Litecoin chart looking good for those people that feel litecoin leads the crypto market it's good news.

Pennant22.png

litecoin22.png

@dr_ed Yeah I mentioned LTC real early.  Even prior to the above post I mentioned that I had been buying LTC since Oct. A lot of people look to LTC as a leading indicator and hell anyone bought it here (where I said the chart was looking good) at $34 made out like a bandit (I know I did). 

Do yourself a favor bro, don't argue with NOOBS.

For the rest of us,  XRP's chart is looking good -  the 50 Day EMA just broke the 200 Day EMA.  I had mentioned that I was buying daily when the price was below .40,   I might be tempted to get more as long as it stays below .45.  Is it just me or does this feel like it's spring loaded??

xrp 5 29 19.png

@Eric123 Another delusional TA guy who thinks this is an organic regulated market able to be interpreted with technical analysis.

Another guy who is getting lucky clinging to the tails of whales and bots, mistaking luck for knowledge, or ability.

Also this isnt LTCchat shill your sh*t coins somewhere else.

Edited by Finesse

48 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

This thread is like a TA club and to barge in and call people plebs is a bit ignorant and disrespectful, considering it's in T&PS.

trading and price speculation can come from fundamentals not just TA. Just because these snake oil salesman have taken over this section doesnt mean they belong. Especially shilling alt coins on a xrp website. We have a section for that its called alts definitely not "XRP PRICE AND SPECULATION"

Edited by Finesse

Well, something valuable came out of this thread today after all.  Figured out how to block other members and report posts (thanks @Ripple-Stiltskin).

@Eric123, another thank you for your continued insight.  At this point there are fewer and fewer reasons to come back to this once-excellent thread, so keep the gems coming.

7 hours ago, Finesse said:

mila kunis lol GIF

Neither do you, there are rumours and articles showing indications of the possibility but no proof. If i've missed it please, enlighten us.

So you are just bringing a rumour as a fact and start laughing at someone else because "he doesn't know" what you dont know either...

You disagree with TA in a crypto market. Next thing you do, actively go to a TA thread, tell everyone there it's worthless ******** and then act surprised people disagree with you. That says enough about your goal. You just like conflict.

Until now Eric123 has been pretty spot on with his calls, which is impressive. So it worked until it won't.