Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

7 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Yep, I was bullish before but not now. I think we could be in this range for another month.

We could for sure. 

It s looking bad on chart for Alts , double top and going down.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

We could for sure. 

It s looking bad on chart for Alts , double top and going down.

Yeah. People have talking about beginning of alt season and it could still happen, but I don't see where it's gonna come from. We know XRP can just move whenever, but for other stuff I don't see where the bullish momentum is going to come from.

3 hours ago, VanHasen said:

But it didnt right? Not even close! Todays tesla news has been blown up massively, it even came in mainstream media here in europe every full our since its out - this should be a perfect chance for bulls to push btc through 60k and beyond but as of now it looks btc still needs to correct downwards

But this is crypto, could change any minute i guess

I am referring to the 38k to 46k jump when Tesla announced that they have bought btc.

The crypto correction is also much milder than before as well, we used to see -30% adjustment for the whole market, but now it seems everyone has been taken adrenaline shots, adjustment is only 10% and then it goes up again. 

2 hours ago, Zerpple said:

I'm a bit disappointed how accurate this prediction (made back in June 2018) is turning out.  If this pattern continues to hold, the show could be over for this year.
image.thumb.png.2b06997f198de959705355f0dc2bd087.png

I think it’s easy to find a previous chart and apply it to the current running, everyone has an opinion on what will happen, the truth is we don’t know. Anything can kick it back up and history has shown it does. 
Set an exit point you’re happy with and forget about it, I still feel to many people are expecting to become overnight millionaires with $100 investment, that train has gone, this is now a long haul ride for most 👍

1 hour ago, MQB said:

When we go one we go all!

Yes we do, straight down the crapper along with BTC.  lol circling the drain is fun!

But yes, alts are showing some *mild* resilience.  How they behave with respect to BTC once it begins to rebound will be key to whether the alt season starts in earnest.  If they start rising in tandem, then we may be onto something.  Otherwise, it could be more of the same for a while.

Here are my observations :

When BTC price falls significantly it typically drops through and closes below the FLD (yellow) when the FLD is at the angle noted at 1.

The FLD then acted as resistance (2)

The price bounced off the mean octave (3)

The price crosses and closes above the FLD when it is at the angle observed in 4. Then the FLD should act as support.

2026214975_btc3-25-21.thumb.png.62992a396c4f91380bd50a467164b2d7.png

Bitcoin is still remaining within it's tightening Bolinger Bands with the Short Term Down Trend Line acting as a ceiling.  Movement continues sideways.  Bitcoin's next move may be instigated by more positive news which is likely to happen - many times - news - coincides with favorable chart break out patterns. 

3 26 2021.png