Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Bitcoin broke above the down trend line -  which most are attributing to Musk tweeting about TSLA accepting Bitcoin for payments.   Right now the price is up about $2,700  - but this is just more boring sideways movement. $3k here $3k there - eh.  Bollinger bands continue to tighten.

XRP price has been looking strong.  

3 24 2021.png

I have to be honest here. I'm having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with this Friday. It is predicted that buttcoin will drop into the 40k range however, institutional investing may limit the correction.

I also see a lot of people talking about alt season starting but if buttcoin tanks then so do the alt coins?

I don't understand what exactly is happening. Sell now before the big correction and try to buy back in lower?

I have no funds to buy the dip this time.

6 minutes ago, Sihtegroftnod said:

I have to be honest here. I'm having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with this Friday. It is predicted that buttcoin will drop into the 40k range however, institutional investing may limit the correction.

I also see a lot of people talking about alt season starting but if buttcoin tanks then so do the alt coins?

I don't understand what exactly is happening. Sell now before the big correction and try to buy back in lower?

I have no funds to buy the dip this time.

Nobody understand what is going on

Unlike previous bull run, this time we have institutional money really coming in. Elon single tweet can make BTC jump 20% in a few hours, did you see similar things before? I have seen this for ALT coins but not BTC.

With all the new stakeholders, the whole BTC bullrun and ALT coin season behavior change. 

Heck, I don't even know how long is this BTC run going to last and whether there is an ALT season this time.

1 minute ago, jockeyng said:

Unlike previous bull run, this time we have institutional money really coming in. Elon single tweet can make BTC jump 20% in a few hours, did you see similar things before? I have seen this for ALT coins but not BTC.

With all the new stakeholders, the whole BTC bullrun and ALT coin season behavior change. 

Heck, I don't even know how long is this BTC run going to last and whether there is an ALT season this time.

Fudge cakes. I figured.

3 hours ago, jockeyng said:

But it didnt right? Not even close! Todays tesla news has been blown up massively, it even came in mainstream media here in europe every full our since its out - this should be a perfect chance for bulls to push btc through 60k and beyond but as of now it looks btc still needs to correct downwards

But this is crypto, could change any minute i guess

3 hours ago, jockeyng said:

This whole first quarter has been driven by retail investors. Institutions are trading off momentum

13 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Following the plan so far, think we will see a reversal soon

Reversal came as expected. Next stop is 51k. For those of you who still think news moves the market, notice how Musk's 'huge' announcement did nothing, and that it is possible to predict the movement of the market without paying attention to these things at all. 

cFLWEe00

6 minutes ago, Baka said:

Look at XRP , lost all it's gains of last days in a matter of hours.

We're at 0.47$ right now as I speak and still bleeding 

Damn, hadn’t even looked at the price. I just assumed it would be in the 50’s. Pretty sad, I thought we’d made a new low. 

17 minutes ago, Baka said:

Look at XRP , lost all it's gains of last days in a matter of hours.

We're at 0.47$ right now as I speak and still bleeding 

Yep, I was bullish before but not now. I think we could be in this range for another month.