Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

12 hours ago, dtpace said:

Not sure how accurate these sites are, but also heard Portugal is tax friendly in regards top crypto as well.

Gibraltar does not have capital gains tax.  Always seek advice about tax matters from a qualified taxation professional.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

19 hours ago, Plikk said:

Critical converge point in Crypto:
BTC Dominance at support while ALT market cap at ATH resistance and trendline support. 

All signs point towards a major move coming up before 24th of March. Good luck all. 

F402568F-CE06-4B0B-89CD-E22EA268473C.jpeg

204134A3-A98F-4E42-A8BE-A556D8595447.jpeg

Amen

9 minutes ago, automatic said:

Moment of truth fast approaching for BTC.  From here it either falls outside of its ascending triangle down to 35-40k range and we have a prolonged trading season (EOY), or it launches up to 80k keeping the season on a fast trajectory (May-June).

I do not understand these things; This guy is making a warning that BTC is overheated and will have t track back to touch the 21 week ma.  Any thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I do not understand these things; This guy is making a warning that BTC is overheated and will have t track back to touch the 21 week ma.  Any thoughts?

He just looking at price charts or is he actually looking at other indicators, i.e. number of bitcoin / eth on exchanges, macro-economic situation, etc? If he's only looking at price, I think he's basically brain damaged -- as is the vast majority of crypto tube. 

Edited by HenrySeldom

"

This 200 Million XRP was transferred into one of Coinbase's custodial wallets (the Coinbase(#) wallets are where you send yours to and from if you trade with them). The destination tag on that transaction is 1, meaning it wasn't sent to a Coinbase customer, but sent to Coinbase themselves.

Also, if you look at that wallet where the transaction originated and view the transaction history, you'll see all that XRP came from Coinbase in the first place. The wallet went dark in May 2020 until January 20 (the day after Coinbase delisted XRP), when Coinbase initiated a series of transactions in 5 Million XRP increments. It appears they took those coins out of their hot wallets and put into that cold wallet for safer keeping since they wouldn't be needing that liquidity after delisting XRP the day before. Then suddenly on the 16th of March, they moved it all back into one of their hot wallets. We can only guess why, but I suspect a relisting may be in the works."

==> possible relisting 

Edited by Baka
2 hours ago, automatic said:

Moment of truth fast approaching for BTC.  From here it either falls outside of its ascending triangle down to 35-40k range and we have a prolonged trading season (EOY), or it launches up to 80k keeping the season on a fast trajectory (May-June).

Are you talking the cyclical peak May-June taking the fast track?