Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Now seems a good moment to enter Alt coins if you have spare cash.

Why? LTC close to ATH?

Hey btw, has anybody noticed, KNC seems to front run the action on alts quite often. @Eric123 is this sth you follow?

@Eric123 as I've said many times, I am really impressed with the consistency in your posts, and your confidence with what is to come for BTC and ALTS, including XRP.

What is it that makes you so unwavering? You've never missed a beat!

Is it purely just having gone through market cycles or do you have some deeper understanding that you can share with us?

3 hours ago, Chookstar said:

@Eric123 as I've said many times, I am really impressed with the consistency in your posts, and your confidence with what is to come for BTC and ALTS, including XRP.

Is it purely just having gone through market cycles or do you have some deeper understanding that you can share with us?

Patience is the key.

Bitcoin's price movement up is taking a low volume breather at the US 10 Year Treasury yield does it's thing (moving up 4.67%) at the moment.  I'm sure though that the party will resume next week if not this weekend. 

XRP still not joining in the fun (not even a little).  Gonna have to wait longer on that one.  

21 hours ago, Nat99 said:

@Eric123 is this sth you follow?

Not sure what the question is.  If you're asking what ALTS I follow they are, LTC, ETH, XRP, OMG, NEO, DGB, DOT, NEO GAS and sometimes LINK. 

15 hours ago, Chookstar said:

It's partially based on the market cycle and partially based on my understanding of economics, sociology and Geo-politics.   

3 12 2021.png

Key takeaways:

a) Bear market length is almost the same for both previous and current cycle, so the assumption of bull market length would be 350 days, peaking on Mid Nov this year.

b) Three potential price targets, if follow the same % gain from previous cycle, 388k.

c) If follow the assumption of linearly reducing gains from each cycle, 270k.

d) If simply halve the previous cycle % gain, 198k.

image.thumb.png.ae5313a70ffd60ff0d9a7bd0e719c5f4.png

41 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

@Eric123 do you see stimulus checks having any impact on price, or just the systemic principle of printing trillions out of thin air further solidifying BTC’s use case!

I think the consensus is that retail purchases are not a significant cause for upward movement in this bull run (so far anyway).  So I'd say the trillions of $ (remember when trillions was a word that used to be seldom used, it wasn't too long ago) out of thin air is having the most impact, along with the accelerated flow of Bitcoin's Adoption and Acceptance.

It looks like we are close to an Altcoin rally. 

Quick info for those interested in getting into a ICO on coinlist.

https://coinlist.co/casper/#sale-options

The previous ones listed on Coinlist were Near, Avax, Flow, Rose etc.. 

Do research before investing. Should be an easy double for option 3 (40 days). Other 2 options are longer. 

Its already has 100k participants interested so if you dont have coinlist get KYC'ed soon as they will be a delay etc

*btw I got kicked in the gut with the SEC move but got lucky with Flow. 

**http://arringtonxrpcapital.com/companies/ is an investor in this

Edited by strikerjax

3 hours ago, strikerjax said:

It looks like we are close to an Altcoin rally. 

Quick info for those interested in getting into a ICO on coinlist.

https://coinlist.co/casper/#sale-options

The previous ones listed on Coinlist were Near, Avax, Flow, Rose etc.. 

Do research before investing. Should be an easy double for option 3 (40 days). Other 2 options are longer. 

Its already has 100k participants interested so if you dont have coinlist get KYC'ed soon as they will be a delay etc

*btw I got kicked in the gut with the SEC move but got lucky with Flow. 

**http://arringtonxrpcapital.com/companies/ is an investor in this

Cheers, doing KYC now. Gonna chuck 1k at it and see what happens. I miss all these ICO stuff, where did you hear about it?

On 3/8/2021 at 9:34 AM, jMusic said:

This has played out nicely in accordance with my diminishing wave forecast and I expect it to climb to the $62,500 level over the next few days.

821268491_btc3-8-21.thumb.png.ae3a2c9beb385bce2356f12067bf3c7c.png

Got very close to hitting my projected $62,500 and then bounced back. I expect it start to pump again some time over the next 2-3 days (below in green). There is also a lower probability risk that the price dives through the FLD (in red)...

145386040_btc3-15-21.thumb.png.dd510c7d1a05db09c822f9c37a37e386.png

14 hours ago, xrp-pat said:

Cheers, doing KYC now. Gonna chuck 1k at it and see what happens. I miss all these ICO stuff, where did you hear about it?

I am on the coinlist newsletter. They send it all those registered on thier site. Keep on the coinlist winter sale. They already listed the list couple of weeks back