Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

5 hours ago, yxxyun said:

but I'm right,  from then to now, bank isn't touch XRP.  and I think their plan B is xpring.

Banks are taking a big interest and in the background have been adopting XCurrent as their first step to using all the other features of Ripplenet which require more planning and setting up.   A new corridor has just opened by banks using XRapid between Thailand and Japan.  As we would expect the adoption starts to happen on a small scale with XCurrent leading the way and then as it gathers momentum it will be ramped up.  Evidence of this process happening arrives on an almost daily basis. 

XPring is not a plan B, it is another aspect of the same ecosystem, alongside other projects like COIL and Mojaloop.  So, No you are not right, you are losing the argument and being shown to be 100% wrong in your pessimistic predictions. 

32 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Los bancos están tomando un gran interés y en el fondo han estado adoptando XCurrent como su primer paso para usar todas las otras funciones de Ripplenet que requieren más planificación y configuración. Un banco acaba de abrir un nuevo corredor que utiliza XRapid entre Tailandia y Japón. Como es de esperar, la adopción comienza a realizarse en pequeña escala con XCurrent a la cabeza y luego, a medida que se acumula, se incrementará. La evidencia de que este proceso está ocurriendo llega casi a diario. 

XPring no es un plan B, es otro aspecto del mismo ecosistema, junto con otros proyectos como COIL y Mojaloop. Entonces, No, usted no tiene razón, está perdiendo el argumento y se muestra que está 100% equivocado en sus predicciones pesimistas. 

julian Williams. as the saying goes ...

DO NOT SPRAY POLVORA IN CHIMANGOS.

big hug

And for the LTC lovers, here is one of my favorites. Dropping back to take in the long view on the weekly.

Do you see how LTC shot up so fast in the last rally?  What this says to me is......since it shot up SO fast, there is fairly minimal resistance now in this area. I don't see strong resistance at all, except at roughly $170 and $220.

I read this bearish TA article on LTC last night and laughed my *ss off. https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/05/litecoin-ltc-retraces-after-strong-rejection-at-122-resistance

Delusional.

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 8.11.53 AM.png

Edited by dr_ed

All you plebs who think you are doing some **** with your TA line drawing need to heed the words of the great @galgitron

http://galgitron.net/Post/Weekend-at-Bitcoins

This article was written for you morons who think you understand the market & your lines mean something , & the market is organic.

Even more amusing are the Technical Analyst ‘experts’ that attempt to make sense out of the random whims of a few whales, pretending that the crypto markets are in any way organic in nature. It’s ******* staggering to me that every single coin moving in near-perfect tandem, can be interpreted as anything other than blatant manipulation. I’ve seen so many of these TA jackoffs capitalize on a market downturn to try to isolate to just XRP and blame it on something about Ripple! Or even worse, drawing triangles to try to predict the future? Like the whales’ fuckery can be predicted by triangles? Lol! Omg, stop, please just ******* stop the stupidity; it hurts!

Edited by Finesse

5 minutes ago, Finesse said:

All you plebs who think you are doing some **** with your TA line drawing need to heed the words of the great @galgitron

http://galgitron.net/Post/Weekend-at-Bitcoins

This article was written for you morons who think you understand the market & your lines mean something , & the market is organic.

I've read that before. I've read just about everything Galgitron has ever written about XRP,  in fact.

He's an awesome writer, and he knows a lot about the tech. I happen to disagree mildly with that statement however. Even heavily manipulated markets like cryptos are worth studying.

Was that "moron" intended for me, btw?  I invite you to see how my TA works out over time. It will speak for itself, I think.

17 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I've read that before. I've read just about everything Galgitron has ever written about XRP,  in fact.

He's an awesome writer, and he knows a lot about the tech. I happen to disagree mildly with that statement however. Even heavily manipulated markets like cryptos are worth studying.

Was that "moron" intended for me, btw?  I invite you to see how my TA works out over time. It will speak for itself, I think.

Galgitron is talking in this article about the sheeple & the masses  being led to the slaughter by you TA people and the whales. This market is not organic and is being manipulated by trading software and early adopter whales. Not even counting Tether being used to prop up BTC. All the charts are the same within reason which as galgitron said and i agree is a big red flag. If this was a traditional, REGULATED market i could understand TA but would still be a value investor.

Some people in here brought up LTC...LTC?!?!? A slow ass coin where the founder sold at ATH and has no real use case? On a forum called XRPCHAT? Last time i checked this isnt LTCchat.

I prefer to look at the value, XRP is the fastest , cheapest digital asset that is actually being used in the real world. And 40c$ a peice is a steal to me so ill continue to load up on it. I have no need for TA because i focus on fundamentals.

Edited by Finesse

1 hour ago, Finesse said:

Galgitron is talking about in this article how the sheeple the masses are being led to the slaughter by you TA people and the whales. This market is not organic and is being manipulated by trading software and early adopter whales. Not even counting Tether being used to prop up BTC. All the charts are the same within reason which as galgitron said and i agree is a big red flag. If this was a traditional, REGULATED market i could understand TA but would still be a value investor.

Some people in here brought up LTC...LTC?!?!? A slow ass coin where the founder sold at ATH and has no real use case? On a forum called XRPCHAT? Last time i checked this isnt LTCchat.

I prefer to look at the value, XRP is the fastest , cheapest digital asset that is actually being used in the real world. And 40c$ a peice is a steal to me so ill continue to load up on it. I have no need for TA because i focus on fundamentals.

Look dude. LTC has been discussed in this thread long before I got here. And it isn't about whether it's great tech. It's about the fact that it's an early leader in this new bull.

In fact, I only own it for ONE reason. I needed to hedge my MUCH LARGER  XRP position. That has has worked out SPLENDIDLY, thank you. I never intended to own it forever. In due time I will rotate out of it. When I do that, I'll probably mention it.

I expect I know pretty much as much as anybody here does about XRP, including you. I don't need to you to school me on fundamentals either.

I understand fundamentals well enough to understand that fundamental analysis of XRP is in its infancy. It's one of my favorite topics.. NOBODY has a handle on the fundamentals of XRP. It's a huge question mark. Don't go off on me about fundamentals. You'll only embarrass yourself.

Edited by dr_ed

9 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Look dude. LTC has been discussed in this thread long before I got here. And it isn't about whether it's great tech. It's about the fact that it's an early leader in this new bull.

In fact, I only own it for ONE reason. I needed to hedge my MUCH LARGER  XRP position. That has has worked out SPLENDIDLY, thank you. I never intended to own it forever. In due time I will rotate out of it. When I do that, I'l probably mention it.

I expect I know pretty much as much as anybody here does about XRP, including you. I don't need to you to school me on fundamentals either.

I understand fundamentals well enough to understand that fundamental analysis of XRP is in its infancy. It's one of my favorite topics.. NOBODY has a handle on the fundamentals of XRP. It's a huge question mark. Don't go off on me about fundamentals. You'll only embarrass yourself.

I understand using ones gains to move to a stronger position, i bought tron at .03 and sold @ .28 in 2017 then transferred to 100% xrp.

But what ive found to be a better strategy instead of trying to time the markets aka gambling. Is to buy, hold , and use my time to gain more capital to then reinvest in fundamentals. 

These broke kids on here trying to make 50 bucks off a trade would have their time better spent at a job then watching charts and drawing lines all day in a market that's manipulated and controlled by whales, a market that TA is irrelevant in. But instead they want to be warren buffet reincarnated. Using stock market principles and strategies and even TA for crypto , el oh f u ck i n g el.

Also, if i understand the fundamentals 100% and you understand the fundamentals there would be no situation where im embarrassed. 

You choose to gamble, i choose to buy hold and use my time to gain capital which i then use again to buy and hold. 

Edited by Finesse

29 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Putting all your money in XRP is not gambling its investing on fundamentals and real world progress. What other coin is meeting with swiss central bankers?

You are in fact gambling by drawing lines and thinking your TA means s h i t in crypto because it doesnt. 

And you dont know me, aint nobody straightened me out in the 27 years ive been on this earth and damn sure aint going to happen no time soon. Id call you a moron to your face and probably smack you like the b i t c h you are. You and every other TA "analyst" is in fact a moron gambling sheeple.

The problem here is obvious. 

Uh, do we have any mods on this site?

Edited by dr_ed

29 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Putting all your money in XRP is not gambling its investing on fundamentals and real world progress. What other coin is meeting with swiss central bankers?

You are in fact gambling by drawing lines and thinking your TA means s h i t in crypto because it doesnt. 

And you dont know me, aint nobody straightened me out in the 27 years ive been on this earth and damn sure aint going to happen no time soon. Id call you a moron to your face and probably smack you like the b i t c h you are. You and every other TA "analyst" is in fact a moron gambling sheeple.

You sound aggresive and doomed. You better do 4-7-8 breathing exercise...