Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

11 hours ago, jMusic said:

is priced at a premium over the actual btc price

I understand GBTC's premium has collapsed recently. I've heard arguments that it'll turn into a discount once the SEC approves an ETF, given the advantages over such ETF over GBTC.

@Eric123 Saifedean recently discussed with Michael Saylor that GBTC will never be able to sell those BTC because of the trust structure. I'm not familiar with this, we don't really have such structures in Europe. Would you be able to add some color to this?

FLD (yellow) appears to be acting as support for now. If btc closes below it then it will likely drop significantly.

Second chart is fitting a logarithmic growth curve to historical btc prices, which along with stock-to-flow and metcalfe's law are current areas of interest...

Note that price is logarithmic in both charts.

367805692_btc2-23-21.thumb.png.d474873db125598de9e09c54c010f712.png

Looks like Bitcoin could be making it's biggest red candle in it's history.  Bull markets make for exciting times - but  - Bitcoin is still in a Bull Market.  I'd be bargain shopping today - ETH below $1,500 get em while you can.  

I've seen that this draw down, at least partially is attributable to Musk's Tweet.  The Cult of Musk is strong.

@JASCoder & @jMusic  When did you guys start buying GBTC  - I see an article from this past August saying that GBTC is moving to the OTC market but the Greyscale website still states it is for accredited investors only (in some places)

Hang tough -  bull markets are way more stressful than bear markets

2 23 2021.png

16 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@JASCoder & @jMusic  When did you guys start buying GBTC  - I see an article from this past August saying that GBTC is moving to the OTC market but the Greyscale website still states it is for accredited investors only (in some places)

Iirc mid-2019. As long as I've known GBTC it has been otc and I don't need to be 'accredited' to purchase it.

36 minutes ago, Baka said:

@Eric123i m still really bullish on BTC , but i do see a correction bigger than what we re having right now , to the low 40's then low 30's on short term .

Ofc if we go in the 30k's it will become a really good price opportunity to buy more

crazy how 30k was only around the end of January...what a rollercoaster.

2 hours ago, JohnnyLarue said:

crazy how 30k was only around the end of January...what a rollercoaster.

Well, it took 1 month to go from 800B to 1.7T market cap, and took 1.5 Day to go down 350B in CM. 

Bulls rollercoaster is to far away tbh

Edited by xrp-nuke

Bitcoin is kicking around 50k give or take.  Guys this is normal behavior for a bull market, big runs, pull backs, new bigger runs, pull backs.  If you weren't around for the previous bull runs believe me this is a new experience.  You can't judge Crypto based on your experience in stocks.  Your definitions of - overheated, overextended, pullback  - among others will get rewritten. 

2 24 2021.png