Jump to content

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

3 hours ago, manateehunter said:

Get out of crypto now, this may be the last chance to avoid achieving financial freedom.

It looks likes like my adding LTC and BTC was a pretty good call, if I do say so myself. If you actually read what I wrote you can see that I said I was long both before today's pump.

And XRP is following BTC, which is also what I predicted earlier. I am very long XRP and hodling.

I still expect a serious red candle off the 10K resistance on BTC. I will rotate out of it into one of my alts before we get there.

We might hit .50 XRP if BTC keeps pumping, but I would not expect it to hold that level yet.

Edited by dr_ed
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I still expect a serious red candle off the 10K resistance on BTC. I will rotate out of it into one of my alts before we get there.

We might hit .50 XRP if BTC keeps pumping, but I would not expect it to hold that level yet.

Agreed. We’re going to need some serious volume to surpass 10k BTC — seems likely that comes to pass over the next few months. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Memorial Day Holiday here in the US, but marketwise we look to piggyback more gains on top of yesterday's pump, the way it looks to me.

It's a nice broad rally that looks to have more legs.  All boats are rising. There seems to be a lot of MSM crypto pumping going on. Including positive spin on XRP.

We have come so far so fast I continue to expect a sudden brutal reversal. Not something that will break the rally, but a  major profit taking event for whales. Not sure when it comes.

271786216_ScreenShot2019-05-27at11_10_45AM.thumb.png.65121d87c983513e63923c07fbea490c.png

Edited by dr_ed
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

It's Memorial Day Holiday here in the US, but marketwise we look to piggyback more gains on top of yesterday's pump, the way it looks to me.

It's a nice broad rally that looks to have more legs.  All boats are rising. There seems to be a lot of MSM crypto pumping going on. Including positive spin on XRP.

We have come so far so fast I continue to expect a sudden brutal reversal. Not something that will break the rally, but a  major profit taking event for whales. Not sure when it comes.

271786216_ScreenShot2019-05-27at11_10_45AM.thumb.png.65121d87c983513e63923c07fbea490c.png

XRP to 0.47+$ tonight ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Trentsteel @djdhrubs I bought into NEO before the run just after it shed the antshares name.  I'm up on it but I rode it up and rode it down.  Can't wait to see that coin regain it's former high and higher.  NEO 3.0 is coming out soon I hear.  Fingers crossed.  XRP chart is looking good, not that XRP is very chart-able but the 50 Day EMA is set to cross the 100 Day EMA in the next 4 days. 

@Baka XRP could regain it's all time high before Bitcoin.  XRP is hard to predict But I think ti's gonna have a good year.

xrp 5 27.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@Trentsteel @djdhrubs I bought into NEO before the run just after it shed the antshares name.  I'm up on it but I rode it up and rode it down.  Can't wait to see that coin regain it's former high and higher.  NEO 3.0 is coming out soon I hear.  Fingers crossed.  XRP chart is looking good, not that XRP is very chart-able but the 50 Day EMA is set to cross the 100 Day EMA in the next 4 days. 

@Baka XRP could regain it's all time high before Bitcoin.  XRP is hard to predict But I think ti's gonna have a good year.

xrp 5 27.png

If BTC hits $19K+ this year I would expect XRP to land in the $2.50ish area. The run up into the $3’s looked very disconnected from BTC’s actually run up to ATH. Of course I’d be impressed with $1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yxxyun said:

by now XRP still is the worst performance

....and what is the point you are trying to make?  You want people to feel XRP was overvalued and missed out because it is some sort of scam, or you want us to think now is the time to invest?  Given your record for negativity I assume it is the former?

More than any other token XRP stands on its own for what it is. For me the performance against other coins is irrelevant since I purchased on the basis of potential in the real world, and the fact that the price has remained low has helped me go on accumulating without risking the stock I already hold.   I think I will look back at the low price of XRP during 2018 and the Spring of 2019 as being a stroke of luck rather than as a bad omen.  

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.