Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Bitcoin is getting a little consolidation here as it waits for the next public company to announce they are putting a percentage of their reserves into Bitcoin.  While Bitcoin is consolidating it should give the Alts a chance to catch up. 

XRP is at .50 and hit .54 today.  I really can't make anything out of this chart, as we all know technical analysis really isn't the story with XRP, but price is moving up. 

2 10 2021.png

2 10 2021 xrp.png

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, dtpace said:

There are rumors that the next big public or even tech company to put BTC on the balance sheet could be Apple, google, or even Amazon. If that happens, I am sure BTC will get huge swings if that happens.

All these companies need to do now is buy the dip, announce they bought, then sell into the next round of suckers.

9 minutes ago, dtpace said:

There are rumors that the next big public or even tech company to put BTC on the balance sheet could be Apple, google, or even Amazon. If that happens, I am sure BTC will get huge swings if that happens.

Pure speculation, pick any large organisation and you could say they could be next 👌

I remember when a $1,000 dollar daily candle was a milestone.  Now we are printing several thousand dollar daily candles. 15K next?

XRP is trying to do something at least, it feels capitulated to death which is a good sign. 

Sold my initial investment worth of Cardano + 15% long term capital gains taxes.  Transaction going from USD to bank account.  I might go wild tonight and buy some Atlantic Salmon for dinner tonight.

10 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Pure speculation, pick any large organisation and you could say they could be next 👌

There was an article in retuers (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currency-apple-idUSKBN2A82I4) stating that Apple has all the technical capabilities, and by adopting BTC, it would make the United States the, "Global Leader" in crypto assets.

Thinking about it, if all these private institutions and now Tech companies are getting into BTC, I would say that these companies would not want to left behind?

It would not shock me if Tim Cook is buying BTC in her personal portfolio. Just my 2 cents and thinking emotionally with my heart...  

4 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@dtpace Max Keiser said that the same guy that told him Tesla was buying Bitcoin said that Oracle is now going to buy Bitcoin. 

@HenrySeldom what suckers are you referring to?  Anyone who buys now is getting in cheap. 

Reading your past posts Eric, you mentioned that we would have 10k swings, and that would be normal... I believe we will see it sooner than later.

23 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

All these companies need to do now is buy the dip, announce they bought, then sell into the next round of suckers.

When BTC reaches 100k, people will wish they bought at these levels.

26 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I remember when a $1,000 dollar daily candle was a milestone.  Now we are printing several thousand dollar daily candles. 15K next?

XRP is trying to do something at least, it feels capitulated to death which is a good sign. 

Sold my initial investment worth of Cardano + 15% long term capital gains taxes.  Transaction going from USD to bank account.  I might go wild tonight and buy some Atlantic Salmon for dinner tonight.

yes, our cat likes that flavour too :)

3 hours ago, dtpace said:

There was an article in retuers (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currency-apple-idUSKBN2A82I4) stating that Apple has all the technical capabilities, and by adopting BTC, it would make the United States the, "Global Leader" in crypto assets.

Thinking about it, if all these private institutions and now Tech companies are getting into BTC, I would say that these companies would not want to left behind?

It would not shock me if Tim Cook is buying BTC in her personal portfolio. Just my 2 cents and thinking emotionally with my heart...  

Yeah, that would be a fantastic idea, having the biggest American companies buy loads of BTC. Then have Xi Jinping order the miningpools to do a 51% attack and rewrite balances.

5 hours ago, dtpace said:

When BTC reaches 100k, people will wish they bought at these levels.

One thing I've noticed is the big numbers on the BTC chart skew people's perceptions. Buying here (45k) and seeing it go to 100k nets you just over 2x. Seems great to your average normie but here in crypto that's a pretty pathetic return. I bought ADA at 4 and a half cents. I didn't start taking profit until I hit 10x. 

Even if you bought BTC at 3k in March 2020 (sO LoW!!!!!!!) you finally got to around 15x yesterday. ADA at that time was 5 cents. You are now sitting on 18x and it's not even at the ATH. Put that same money into ETH at 100 dollars in March and you are now on 17x. XRP is a different story for reasons we all know. 

The risk-return on BTC is crappy compared to the big ALTs. Get all excited about 2x? Either you haven't been around crypto very long or you're a BTC maxi who never looks at the ALT charts.

15 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

One thing I've noticed is the big numbers on the BTC chart skew people's perceptions. Buying here (45k) and seeing it go to 100k nets you just over 2x. Seems great to your average normie but here in crypto that's a pretty pathetic return. I bought ADA at 4 and a half cents. I didn't start taking profit until I hit 10x. 

Even if you bought BTC at 3k in March 2020 (sO LoW!!!!!!!) you finally got to around 15x yesterday. ADA at that time was 5 cents. You are now sitting on 18x and it's not even at the ATH. Put that same money into ETH at 100 dollars in March and you are now on 17x. XRP is a different story for reasons we all know. 

The risk-return on BTC is crappy compared to the big ALTs. Get all excited about 2x? Either you haven't been around crypto very long or you're a BTC maxi who never looks at the ALT charts.

This. I've been rotating money actually out of BTC, ETH, and now ADA into some of my worst performing alts - started doing this a couple of days ago. Sold ADA for the first time today. My ADA DCA was also around 4 cents, and ETH was around 150-200.

BTC at 45k doesn't look good anymore to me, even if it runs up past 100k. Hell, BCH looks like a better purchase now then BTC. (my opinions)

8 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

No offense, but this is the very mindset of someone who hasn't been in crypto very long. I remember 2013 when BTC hit $150, people on the chat forums were telling everyone to sell and lock in their profits. They thought it couldn't possibly go any higher. BTC at $200 was simply unreasonable in their opinion and it could never sustain that high of a price. Here's a question for you. Why did you pick $100K as your return? Why not $1 million? Or even $10 million? There's a lot of money out there. Think of all of the corporations and wealthy people who are just starting to hear about this new asset class. Sure, the alts could easily outperform BTC in the coming years. Or not.